01. The Rivals

"And The Buisness Man of the Year is..."

A loud voice echoed through the big hall. The host stopped his sentence before announcing the name as he eyed the audience lifting an eyebrow he gestures them to guess the name.

'Jeon JungHyun'

'Park Pill woo'

The loud yelling and shouting of the names can be heard in the big hall, where a lots of people's are present for a big event.

"Jeon JungHyun."

The host finally announced the name. As some people clapped, screamed excitedly in happiness, some whistled, some snorted and gasped.

Some are happy or some are disappointed, upset or angry no one can tell.

The man in black expressive suite stood up from his chair straightening his clothes he walked elegantly towards the big stage with a small smile plastered on his handsome face, in a mid way he stopped and turned a little towards someone just to show him his smirking face making the other person's blood boil.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Jiminieee." Jimin's best friend called him as they are about to go to canteen for the lunch, he came here to get jimin.

"Hobiiiii." 8 years old cute Jimin squeeled as he found his best friend standing at the door of the classroom.

"Let's go for lunch or you will lost here again." His friend said making him pout, he carried his all this in his small arms as he walked towards his friend with a Pout on his cute chubby face.

"That's happened because you were busy with your alien boyfriend." Jimin scoffed as he dropped his things in his friends hands who is turned red after hearing his best friend's words.

"Eyyy, I am not your servent and he is not my boyfriend... Not yet." Stunned his best friend said scrunching his nose as he wishpers last 2 words under his breath following his best friend who is looking like chick. "Wait for me dummy."

"I heard it and that was your fault and yours boyfriend too, you know that I am new in this school even then you left me alone to be with him." Jimin said stomping his little feet on the ground.

"Ok ok dummy, I am sorry." His friend said as they stopped in front of the locker room to put his stuff in his locker.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Jimin's plumpy lips streched into a big smile showing his crecent moon smiley eyes. He arranged his stuff in his locker and turned towards hoseok to hug him. "I love you hobiii."

"I love you too chimmy." His friend said as he wrapped his arms around his cute friends small waist. "Now let's go to canteen, I am hungry." His friend pouted when they parted away from the hug.

"I am hungry too, let's gooo." Jimin said making him laugh as they both walked out from the locker room not noticing a pair of eyes watching the small figure curiously.

They stepped in the canteen as some students heads turned towards the new cute chubby student, as Jimin became nervous after getting some students attention, he gripped his best friend hand tightly who led him towards a table.

"Ohh Jimin, wait here I forgot my lunch box in my bag." His friend said slapping his forehead as he turned around to get his lunch box.

"Jung Hoseok." Jimin said with a angry pout as he glares at him, his best friend is so dumb. "Hobi, I am coming too." Jimin said panicked as he also tried to go with him, he didn't wanted to be alone, but the other stopped him.

"No chimmy, I will go and get the lunch box, you just sit here and wait for me okay." His friend Hoseok said as he make him sit on the chair making him pout again but nonetheless he nodded his head making Hoseok smile then he left from there to get his lunch box.

Jimin is sitting on the chair silently with a lunch box in his hands looking at his lap as he didn't wanted to make eye contact with any of them, he is waiting for his dumb friend to come quickly, but he didn't know what taking him so long.

He flinched when someone banged on the table where he is sitting, he looked up too 4 boys standing there looking at him like he steals something from them, they are same height as Hoseok.

"Get up." One boy who banged on the table said looking very angry

Jimin shooked his head and looked down don't want to meet his eyes to those scary boys. But in another second he screamed, when he found himself on the floor with his lunch box which is open now and everything fell on the floor.

They flipped his chair.

He cried when he when he saw his elbow and knees paining too much, he didn't felt that much pain when he fell from the bicycle, tears continuously falling down on his cheeks, he looked up when he heard the boy laughed looking at him, that's when he noticed everyone's attention is now on him, some are scared, some are looking at him with pity in their eyes and some are laughing.

"Oh, little marshmallow fell on the floor." The boy said laughing with his friends. "Get up little marshmallow you can sit with us." Another boy said smirking making him shiver, he ignored them as he tried to get up from the floor but ended hitting his elbow more, he wimpered when his elbow hits floor."

"Jackson leave him, teacher will punish us if he got to know about this." A boy said looking at another boy who flipped the chair.

"You are a coward mark, I am not." The boy name Jackson said stubbornly as he crouched down in front of Jimin who backed away a little from him.

Jimin wimpered when Jackson tightly gripped his jaw digging his nails in his skin. "Listen here you little marshmallow if you dare to tell about this anyone then I will make sure-" he didn't even completed his words when another voice boomed through the canteen.

"Make sure what?" He clenched his jaw when he heard another voice as he turned around to look at the person who is glaring at him. "I asked something Wang, didn't I?" The voice asked again as Jimin also looked at the voice and their eyes met.

"Don't Jeon, not again." Jackson said gritting his teeth. "It's my target."

"Sorry Wang... But it's mine." Jungkook said as he clenched his fist watching the little boy sobbing on the floor.

To be Continued.

</3Here's the first chapter

</3
Here's the first chapter.
How is it? Please comment.🙂

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨