09. Messed up situation.

Jimin bit his lips, as he looked down.

"Jimin just tell us, who was in the room?" His mother asked sternly as he shooked his head 100th time.

They all in the living room, Jimin's parents and his younger brother who is yawning time to time!

Like it's DAMN 2:30 am and here his stubborn mother is trying to proof some nonsense.

"You all checked my room like 100000 times, are you still not satisfied?" Jimin said as he looked at his mother who is glaring at him. He rolls his eyes and looked at his father. "Dad believe me, I can never lie, I swear on mother." Jimin said as his mother gasped, And now Ji-hyun's eyes fully open.

"Jimin do you want your mother dead?" Jimin's mother said as her eyes opened wide looking at his son.

"So what dad will get us another." Ji-hyun said shrugging his shoulders and now everyone is looking at him. He looked at them confused. "I mean... Whenever I broke my video games or any other things, Dad will buy new one for me right? So, he will get us a brand new mom." Ji-hyun said with a smug face but gulped after getting death glares from his mother. "Huh... Ok I will not say anything." He mumbled while rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Jimin... Tell us." Now it's his father who asked this question first time.

"Dad... Please believe me I am not-"

"Give me your phone Jimin." He heard his mother said as he shooked his head. "Right now." She almost shouted and he gives her the Phone then she turned towards her another son who dozed off in the sofa. "JI-HYUN." Ji-hyun's body trembled at the sudden voice and he woken up, he shooked his head and looked at his mother. "Give me your phone." She said and ji-hyun hid his phone behind his back and shooked his head. "Ok, I will tell workers to remove the gaming system from your room." Ji-hyun whined and gave his phone to his mother, she turned to Jimin. "You will not go out of the house." She smirked."I have already saw him entering in your room." She said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Why you didn't tell me who was that?" Suddenly his father wishpers in her ear making her flinch.

"He is... None of your buisness." She said and left from there.

Mr. Park scoffed. "Dad you should just change her." He heard Ji-hyun said.

He unconsciously nodded and looked at Ji-hyun. "Shut up and go to sleep both of you." He scolded and left from there.

"Hyung why the hell you don't tell them that Jungkook Hyung in the roo-" Ji-hyun whines loudly as Jimin threw a pillow at him and gritted his teeth while looking around.

"Shut up you brat." Jimin cursed him and left to his room. He thanks heaven that Jungkook climbed down from the window, he is pro after 4 years of experience. After Jungkook left he wore his pajamas and opened the door while rubbing his eyes, but his dear mother noticed the hickey on his neck, Jimin noticed her eyeing his neck.

"What the fuck is happening in my life, now when He finally confessed." Jimin mumbled throwing his body on the bed which is mess, he is glad that they didn't noticed it.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"It's okay, everything will be fine, I am with you." Jungkook said caressing the younger's back who sobbed in the tallers neck. "It's ok." The smaller continued to cry and Jeon tried every way to comfort him but the smaller isn't stopped crying, Jungkook is worried, Jimin is stressing so much and it's not good for his health and for their baby.

It's been 4 days of that night and his life is getting miserable day by day. The next day suddenly his mother announced that he is getting engaged, another thing he wasn't feeling well for last days, he is puking a lot, after suffering for days, with the help of Ji-hyun and called Jungkook to visit him who was busy with his finals, he told Jungkook everything who wanted to take the boy away, but it's not right.

He will not repeat the mistake his great grandfather did, he will not run away.

After knowing his condition, he searched for it in the Google and told Jimin to do pregnancy test.

Which is positive.

And From that moment Jimin is crying non stop.

"Jimin what happened... Why are you crying tell me, are you not happy?" Jungkook asked desperately, maybe Jimin is crying a Lot because he is not happy with the news. "Tell me baby."

"I-I... M-Mom fixed my m-marriage, I am getting e-engaged in next three days." Jimin mumbled in his neck while crying.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Nothing of this will happen." He moved Jimin away to look at him. "Do you believe me?" Jungkook asked cupping the smaller's cheeks with his large palms as they looked in each other eyes.

The smaller nodded. "I do." Jungkook smiled.

"Then, Don't worry about anything... Are you happy with this news?" Jungkook asked as he saw the younger turned red and shyly nodded his head as he looked down.

And without wasting any second Jungkook lifted the smaller's head and connected their lips together. "I love you so much." The taller mumbled nibbling the smaller's lips.

"I love you too." Jimin wishpers when they pulled away.

Jimin pressed his forehead in Jungkook's. "I am sorry for whatever I have done, It's just that I was attracted to you from childhood." Jimin's sighed as he placed his lips on Jungkook to shut him up.

"You have told me thousand times the same thing, I already forgave you years ago... I will cry if you again remind me when you used to pour cold water on me." Jimin said pinching Jungkook's chest who winced.

"Now you are the one who is talking about that." Jungkook said as he caressed where Jimin pinched him. "I promise I will make up for all the times where I messed up."

"But what about our families? They will never agree Jungkook." Jimin panicked again. "Jungkook let's run away... Please." Jimin again cried as he shifted on the tallers lap .

"No we will not." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's stomach and the smaller sighed.

To be Continued.

How is it?👀

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments.💋

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨