~Apollo' Samantha~

~500 BCE~

It was like everyday. I was sitting past the lake. I loved it here. I always wanted to run away somewhere far away but I can't. No, never. I shan't. People look up to me . They worship me and I have to stand up to their expectations, always.

I looked up at the sky of my home. Olympus is beautiful. It always been.

This normal lake always gives me these tingles as if it's my companion. As if this water understands me. I've played here. I spent my childhood here and it's been beautiful

"My dear lord. Its your turn to appear to the council." His messenger asked him to do so.

He looked towards the lady in white stola.

Nobody ever lied when they said Apollo was the most Beautiful of all

Nobody ever lied when they said Apollo was the most Beautiful of all. He was a piece of art. The only thing that kept the maidens and goddesses alive was his brown hairs. Until they remained brown they had a chance. The moment they turned blue. He was with his soulmate.

He stood up pushing his leisure lying figure standing huge and tall infront of the lady. She stared diggin a hole into the ground.

No female had the courage to look into his brown eyes. Nobody had the potential to turn them blue.

He smiled placing his slender porcelain finger under her chin pulling her face up as she immediately closes her eyes.

"Why are you all so afraid to look at me in the eye??" His nectar like deep sound vibrated everywhere near this valley.

"I apologise my God but we maidens are forbidden to do so."
She spoke feeling her gender at its high. His touch was warm but electrifying .

"I get that. I respect you. It's okay I'll go away."
Apollo spoke with a hint of disappointment.

She immediately turned around and called him .
"My beloved God it ain't like that. I am not uncomfortable but I am afraid that I might get out of my sense once when I look at you for real."

"Am I that beautiful, my madam?" Apollo spoke taking steps closer to her as she was clearly shivering everytime he spoke a word.

"Yes my lord." It almost came out as a whisper.

"You're beautiful dear. Don't call yourself a maiden. You're way too beautiful." He spoke grazing her heart with his words. "I wish I could see more. Do you really devote yourself to me??"

Without any second thought I do, my god. She still had her eyes closed feeling everything inside her.

"Then please let me take a look at the rest too. Would you, mind? He spoke with an extreme proximity." His hot breath all over her body. Hugging her figure as if only his voice could get her pregnant with him.