~ Lucifer ~

She was standing in the backyard as her hand was stretched forward trying to feel the cool drops of rain over her palm.

Everything is fantasy ever since she met Taehyung.

He takes her to the most beautiful places she could ever imagine.

He makes her go all blushy blushy teen.

He says the words that tickles her tummy .

He has always been making her laugh.

He said that he loves her.

But she said that she don't know .

He gave her time and she thanked him.

Right now she was giggling while seeing the raindrops fall.

Rain has always been her favourite season.

She smiled as a raindrops caress her face and shivered as the cold wind blew through her hairs.

Her innocent face was staring into the sky and suddenly she felt a grip on her waist .

She turned around and saw the reason of her smile. Taehyung...

"Don't you love rain the most??"

"Yup it's always been my favourite."

"I know already."

"How??" Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and looked at the beauty of nature infront.

Cool breeze caressing thier bodies, raindrops falling on their skin, beautiful smell of rain making their moment go fantasy and their soaked feets freeling the rain.

And on top of that Taehyung back hugging Yn.

"Wasn't it as it goes in films??"

Suddenly Yn pulled Taehyung a little further into the green grass of his huge backyard.

Their bare feets met the wet green grass as yn pulled herself closer to Taehyung. He placed his long hand onto her waist and other intertwined with her small ones.

He chuckled at how small her hands were and she pouted but continued to struggle to place her hands on his shoulder.

He giggled and bent down a bit . She pat his back asking him to straighten his posture again and he did.

She proudly straighten and streched herself trying to look a bit taller than she is but failed miserably after his towering height.

They chuckled together and she kept her left foot front and Taehyung kept it backwards. They swiftly moved into their own rhapsody .

It was just like movies. The rain caressing their skin which was moist and wet.

They could feel each other's heat because of their closeness. Tightly secured by Taehyung's arms she felt as if she was safe.

It felt as if she is the strongest and nothing can ever bother her or this scary world would be ever again able to touch her.

Out of a sudden she stopped dancing and embraced Taehyung tightly and he understood giving her some space.

He was patting her back along his boxy smile showing how happy he was at this moment.

Everything was perfect finally but his eyebrows furrowed when he heard her sobbing.

He kneeled down along her and crossed his legs onto the ground sitting Asian style and placed her on his lap.

Her small figure fit perfectly onto his lap as she tightly embraced him and cried her heart out until finally she decided to open up.