~Into the dark~

She woke up breathing heavily and the sudden coldness engulfed her.

She was still here at this dreadful place with no other living creature beside herself .

And there she stood ....Angelia....
With a wornout bucket in her hands smirking down at the poor vulnerable girl under her mercy drenched by ice cold water.

"Love it dear??," She spoke in the most beautiful voice .

"Why?? Why sis??"

"Sister?? Pfft!! How can you still call me sister after I locked you up here by the past 10 years??"

"I trusted you...," She spoke in the most weak and defeated voice.

But nobody was there to know her pain Angelia already left with nothing but a piece of bread for the poor girl to eat.

And just like everyday Yn stood up with her completely weakened legs stumbling over and over. A slight sunlight peeking over hit her eyes and she raised her hand to avoid it.

Her eyes closed she picked up the piece of bread and ran back to the dark corner.

Like everyday she joined her hands intertwining her fingers thanking the dear lord for the food.

She never complaints about her state instead she thanks the god for food every morning.

She smiled to herself and ate it all in one go. And why won't she this size of bread was what she got yesterday and ever since she is hungry.

Her torn and completely worn out gown reaching her ankle showing her wounds and dry skin. Her legs, hands complete body was malnutritioned.

Her eyesballs raised out from the sockets proving her severe weakness. Lips cracked and dry with dried blood between.

Her hairs long but completely dry with no shine.

Her body was stinking from not bathing by a month or more even is she gets to is by her sister drowning her with buckets of cold water.

A pure sight of inhumance. She faced it all alone. All alone by ten years. In a dark basement with just small crack providing a bit light.

Yn who never saw the face of outside world in these ten years.

She still remembers when one day her sister Angelia left to buy her a birthday present for her 12th birthday . She kissed yn's head and left.

That night when the thunders went wild scared yn and her sister showed up.

The moment yn ran into her sister's embrace to seek for comfort like Angelia would always do she felt a harsh grip on her arm.

Yn kept yelping in pain but Angelia didn't loosened her harsh grip. She was dragging the little twelve year old girl where she was afraid to go the most.The dark basement

The only word that escaped from her lips were....,"Why??"

The night went by slowly and scaring . Several panick attacks and suicide attempts ...what she didn't try??

Every since she is here given a dress by the end of every year. Their house maid Martha still wonders how yn died ten years back when she was at vacation.

All the world knew was yn ran on the busy road behind her ball and got hit by a truck which was obviously a made up story by the witch of a sister of poor girl.

......

"Martha !!"

"Yes Angelia!"

"I am going out for buying some bread."

"You ran out of bread again?? All you eat is bread or what??"

"Do your job and leave . No need to stir your leg in my job." She spoke with an awful tone which she always uses for Martha .

Poor Martha excepts this because she pity for whateverhappened with her.

Lost her parents when she was thirteen with her five year old little sister which she loved with her whole heart.

All Martha knows is one day their parents left saying they will be back by night but never returned.

Martha smiled giving a pitiful look and went inside the store room to grab the broom.

And like everyday she cleaned Angelia's room , yn's old room. The kitchen, hall and the hallway but something caught her attention.

The basement door was open. Which is never because of Angelia as she totally forbidden excess there cause of the memories she locked down of her family.

Well that's what Martha was told!

Martha starting sweating and breathing heavily a bit of creepy vibes were pulling her concious to the room.

But why??

Martha started walking closer to the basement. By every step a dark and gloomy aura was invading her patience.

What was behind the door??

The moment Martha's palm touched the door a harsh grip dragged her back with a jerk and another force turned her head to the side.

She looked up to find Angelia with a raged and scary face looking down to her.

"How dare you ?? How dare you Martha ?? When I clearly prohibited you to set foot in here how dare you come here??"

"I am sorry Angelia I...it's just the basement...."

"Shut up and leave . YOU ARE FIRED"

"Huh?? Fired?? You can't fire me I am working here by past fourteen years . I..I promised your parents to forever take care of you!!"

"Martha.... leave"

"But..."

"Leave before I loose my head!"

Poor Martha didn't said anything and just left from there with a stone over her heart.

She glanced back for the last time and turned around with tears in her eyes leaving forever....

~LUCIFER~
.....................••••••••••••••••.....................