~Hurting the love~

The red ribbon twirling into his slender fingers, he was staring into air with a train of thoughts dashing in his brain.

The other lazy hand of his was softly clutching over the glass material as the platinum ring in his index finger was continuously being click over the glass making the red wine whithin dance.

He sighed in his deep voice and then looked at the velvet cloth covering a hugely decorated frame, hiding the information in it.

The ribbon was closely hanging by his feet making him enable to move. If he does, the masterpiece hidden by the cloth would reveal it's beauty.

"So what are you planning now?? Yoongi said looking at the figure in almost dark."

What did he planned?? The guy hidden in his own miseries

What did he planned?? The guy hidden in his own miseries. The one tangled up in the threads of truth and lie just blurted out the question looped around the plot of his next step.

"You know that I am loyal to him. I won't lay a single word about him."

"Are you sure you would like to take the risk??"

"Risk?? What are you implying on?"

"The fact that I still am more powerful than Satan."

"Satan?? He is the lord of evil. Everybody knows him before you."

"It's because of his tricks and tactics or else you know who has the actual power."

"Power? My ass."

"Huh?! Already using mortal slangs??"

"As if you don't."

''Whatever. I am here to obligate at the fact that you are taking Angelia's help. You know she is going to use you. "

Lucifer looked into Beezlebub's eyes with a gaze that could shake the inner soul of any demon.

It wasn't the intensity it was the emotions that were hidden. Hidden to be blurt out in the next few seconds.

"YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I REACT!! YOU NEVER LOVED ANYONE YOU CROOK YOU HAVE DITCHED PEOPLE!! BEEZLEBUB IS A WHOLE DAMN CHEATER WHO LEFT HIS LOVER TO DIE!!"