~Unknown immortal~

Martha pat yn's head and looked beside her at her friend Agatha.....

The only person she trust around yn . Agatha became like a second mother of hers in these years .

Yn turned 21 today . The much of happiness they had in their eyes the more they had the fear in their mind.

Were the words right will the soul find her???

No....

She can't let that happen.....

Yn was an innocent soul which doesn't have the power to fight against the demons.

How was she eligible enough to continue the battle she left???

...........

She didn't knew where was she....

All she could see were long trees and dark forest with light fog.

But then again .....

"Neodo apeujanha 'cause you're mine~"

Her breathing accelerating she looked around loosing herself.

It was him....

Him again....

As if he is calling her....

As if he wants her to fight....

But from what??

"I just want to blow your mind
Ileohge neon tto meol-eojyeo man ganeunde
Amuleohji anh-eunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega geuge aningabwa~"

She held her head tight closing her ears with her hands as if stopping her from letting that melodious voice from hypnotizing her.

"I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light~"

Her hands slowly lost her grip over her ears and jerked her hands beside her.

"Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge~"

The more the voice echoes in the forest the more her breathing accelerates.

"I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night,
I bami neoege soljighal su issge~"

.......

"Luc-"

She jerked off her bed breathing heavily with her chest going up and down. She looked down to her shaking legs.

She raised her palms to her forehead wiping off her sweats.

"Yn??" Martha entered with a worried expression written all over her face.

She sat beside yn pulling her to embrace her as she pat her head. She was confused at her such state.

Martha wanted to ask the reason behind all this but couldn't gather the courage to after seeing her pale lips quivering.

What did she meant????

Luc??

"Martha??"

Agatha barged in panting staring into yn's eyes looking for something but all it had was a different kind of happiness and an unknown fear.

.............