~Old love~

Who was Marpessa??

She was the love of Apollo ....

He loved her to the boundry of heavens or maybe more than that.

He could give his position, his heart and everything for her .

But she?? She broke him.

She married Idas and left Apollo broken and crying behind all alone.

Then he saw her ..... He saw Aria .

His one of the weakness was love . He wasn't lucky when it came to love life .

And it happened again .....

He lost Aria because of the one and only moron Lucifer. He stole her and he just couldn't take it . The great fight between the heavens and the hells took place and that's when it all happened .

_________________

1300 𝙰.𝙳

"Don't look at him!!" Whispering the two maidens were trying there best to avoid being killed

"Why not??" Said the dumber one not caring that she might die if she continues to stare at one of the most powerful god of all.

"He's Apollo...." Says the wiser one who also is sweating due to the hot elegant piece of creator infront of her.

"So what he's so handsome I might die right here and now." The maiden who was constantly staring at the god who was dressed in a was white draped peplos which was hung low on his waist showing a lot of the masculine bulky body of the great god Apollo.

"Shut up will you??"  The other one said sacred to death.

"But ... Oh my god is he looking at me??" She said excitedly but heard the other one whimper and say.

"Sorry sister but it's m-me ....."

Apollo walked towards the scared maiden meanwhile the other one was just lost at how elegantly he walked .

How his hands were going through his blue hairs. How the blue pendant in his neck was dangling and an urge to clutch it and hold it in place rose in both of their stomach.

The way his blue eyes were just diving deep into their black orbs made them bite their whitish pale natural lips.

Apollo the great god was standing infront of them while he was staring one by one into both's eyes.

"May I help you in some way ... Miss maiden??" Said Apollo looking dead in their eyes .

"Oh- no.. no . We are really sorry God of health we won't repeat it ever again."