~Jungkook??~

"Aria~" Her eyes wide open she woke up with a jerk.

She looked around to find herself in the same classic bedroom of her's in Martha's house....

Yn looked beside at the night stand where an alarm was placed still her breath accelerated to a great extend almost deadly

3:00......

Every night at exactly three am she heard this ......

Aria.........

And it's always so wierd and disturbing as of a painful voice wants her beside itself.....

She feels the urge to embrace this beautiful voice and comfort from every unbearable pain it's going through....

There's something very terrifying yet calming almost unbelievable but she feels a soft and warm comfort at this hour.......

A wierd feeling in her tummy.....

A fear in her head.....

A smile on her lips.....

A hesitancy in her behaviour.....

An urge to burn down the complete world.....

A want to run to the owner of this voice .....

A craziness to touch the body behind this voice.....

She ruffled her hairs completely frustrated and scared.

She looked around nothing but the window open with its door swaying forth and back.....

She walked to the window and took a gold of the flowing curtains tucking them aside .

She looked up at the full moon again.......

It's been three months she is living here with Martha .

A motherlike figure she is but something is wierd she doesn't let you go out and even scolds you even if you stand in the balcony......

Everything was so wierd ever since you got away from Angelia....

Angelia.....you miss her a lot .

Martha says that you should not because she never cared about you to lock you up for years in the basement.

But yn's innocent heart still misses her older sister.

.........