---Six---

☮♢ dedicated to paygeharris_ ♢☮

You planted three trees before lunch, but after a quick meal, you got back to work.

As you finished your eighth tree, the sun began to set, signaling that the day was over.

You help Newt put the supplies back and we walked to dinner together.

You were drenched in sweat.
"My gosh that is hard work," you think to yourself.

"How do you live like this?" you say as you smell your own shirt in disgust.

"I don't bloody know," he says as you approach the bonfire area.

There wasn't one tonight, but the Gladers were still messing around regardless.

You grab a plate of slightly undercooked pasta with fresh tomato sauce and take a seat at what has become your "normal table" with Newt and Riley.

You devour every noodle on the plate and chug down your cup of water. You wanted to get into the showers before the guys did so you could freshen up without somebody else in there.

Riley was about to stop you from leaving early, but his and Newt's mouths were filled with Frypan's pasta. You put my stuff in the clean-up pile and went to your room to grab a towel and something to change into once you were dry. Then you headed towards the showers.

It stank in there. It smelt like your shirt from earlier, but a thousand times stronger. You gag as you put your things down outside of the shower stall. You get in and turn on the hot water.

The room steams up and you embraced the water with delight. It was so nice to be clean again. As you finish up, you hear someone else come in the bathroom.

"(Y/n)!" calls a familiar voice. "You in here?"

Your eyes enlarge and you go into a state of panic. You slam your hand down on the faucet handle to stop the water and reached for your towel.

"YES I AM MINHO," you practically scream. "GO AWAY,"

You wrap your towel around your body and pop your head out from behind the light green shower curtain.

There he stood, in the middle of the room, ready to laugh his arse off.

"Minho, this is not funny!" you whine.

"Yes it is," he manages to say between laughs.

"I'll tell Newt," you threaten.

"Oh God please don't," he says as his laughs disappear.

"I will if you don't leave right now,"

"You win," he says sticking his hands in the air. He backs up towards the door and gradually puts his arms back down.
"Meet me in the clearing,"

As he left, you could sense him smiling. And even through you were still angry, you began to smile too.

"But wait," you think. "I'm still 'angry.' Eugh."

You dry off quickly and slip into the loose black t-shirt and red shorts that you brought. Then you put your wet hair into a ponytail and shoved your feet into your converse before heading out into the night.

You creep into your room and put your things away. Based on the growing mountain of dirty clothes, you needed to do laundry. You'd have to ask Newt where we do that.

You dropped your wet towel at the foot of your bed and climbed out of your window. You carefully scale down the tree and drop onto the grassy floor below. You run for the deadheads in the black sky of the night.