---five---

You wake up the next morning with the sun streaming in through the window. You can instantly tell that this will be an amazing day.

Today you have a shot at being a track-hoe, so you'd get to spend the day working with Newt.

You undress and pull on a blue tee shirt and knee high loose jean shorts. You run your brush through your (h/c) hair with one hand, and tie your shoes with the other.

After the quickest change ever, you run outside as quietly and quickly as you can. Then you speed into the kitchens so you can catch Minho before he leaves.

You don't see anyone in the main area, but You hear noise coming from the kitchen, so you creep over to the door and swing it open. Inside, Minho and the other runners are packing their lunches for the day.

"Hey," you try to say casually as you catch your breath.

"Hey Greenie," Minho says as he glances up at you with a huge smile. "I had fun last night."

"Me too," you say as he finishes up. "See you when you get back."

"I'll come to see you right after I'm done in the map room, deal?"

"Deal,"

You shake your hands to solidify it. Then he shoves his lunch into the small pouch that attached to his harness, and strides out of the door.

You follow him outside and jog to the edge of the Glade with the other runners. You stay on the "safer" side of the boundary while they keep going without you.

You want to come along. You want to see what else was out there, and to spend time with Minho.

As you watch, you hear one of the other runners say to Minho, "you really like her, huh."

"Colby stop," he says, elbowing the guy in the side.

Colby runs up to the others, out of Minho's reach.

"Hey guys!"

"What," replies a blonde one.

"Minho's in looOOOoooOoove!"

"Am not!" Minho yells to them from behind the group.

After the group turns around the first corner, you can still hear Minho arguing.

"Colby shut your shucking face,"

You giggle and begin to walk back to the kitchens.

Frypan was probably the only Glader awake right now, so maybe he could use some help.

Its not like you had anything planned for the moment anyways.

Your thoughts wander to Minho as you walk towards the kitchens. You remember his smile, and the way he puts his hands on his hips when he sasses somebody to death. He could make anyone laugh, especially you.

You loved that he could bring a smile to anyone's face, but also knew when to be serious, which wasn't that often in his case. You couldn't wait to see him later.

You shove the door to Frypans work area open, and find him flipping pancakes with another Glader.

"What are you doin' in here Greenie?" he asks you putting a spare hand on his hip.

"I woke up early, and wanted to see if you needed any help," you say, shoving your hands in your pockets.

"Nah," he says, turning back to the pancakes. "We've got it covered,"

Just then, a pancake in the far corner of the grill catches fire. You run to the nearest sink and grabbed a handful of water. Then you flash over to the grill and put out the small patch of burning pancake.