𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .  "ᴏʜ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ." ᴍᴀɪᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴀɪᴅ as she saw her sister enter her room "You are wearing your scheming FeyFey. What is it?"

"I have a scheming face?" She asked frowning slightly

"Yes you do, dear sister. What is it?" The younger girl asked with a chuckle

And so she did.

They both walked out of the manor, hand in hand, directed to the stables. But as soon as they were in the middle of the garden, a voice interrupted their walk.

"No trip wires today?" Tamlin asked Feyre freezing her in her spot

Maiven snickered lightly, earning a light smack on the arm by her twin sister. Feyre had explained to her the 'accident' that had happened with Alis and one of her traps.

"You said I was safe here. So I listened." She answered

"I let you two talk" Mai said walking away before Feyre could say anything else

She took just a couple of steps before turning around. She was behind Feyre as she searched for Tamlin's eyes. As soon as she noticed them, the girl bowed with a grin, clearly mocking his status making the High Lord roll his eyes at her

A couple of minutes later Feyre walked towards her, gripping her arm and dragging the girl towards the stable to continue their plan.

When the Archeron sisters arrived at the stable they quickly noticed Lucien there.

"Morning, Feyre. Maiven. Going for a ride, or merely reconsidering Tam's offer to live with us?" When the girls didn't say anything he continued "Come now. I'm to patrol the southern woods today, and I'm curious about the ... abilities you used to bring down my friend, whether accidental or not. It's been a while since I encountered a human, let alone a Fae-killer. Indulge me in a hunt. And I am really curious about your own skills Maiven. Perhaps you are a better killer than your sister" His eyes gleamed with amusement and mischief as he recalled the speech that the human girl had made the previous evening. Maiven's eyes matched his as amusement and mischief were too clear in her own.