Side Story: Carla and Lyanna's time together

Note: This side story is set between Chapter 6,7 and 8 and focus on Lyanna's day as a mentor to Carla.

Lyanna's POV

"Alright, Grovesog. Since I'm now your mentor." I said. "I'll teach you about how you should defend yourself and how you should do in a situation."

"Yay! I can't wait to see how you do!" Grovesog said.

"See that vending machine over here?" I said. "Let me show you."

I then went over to the vending machine to buy a drink. The vending machine wasn't working and the drink didn't come out.

"It's broken." I said. "But there's a way on how you get it work."

I kicked the machine once and then, a can of soda come out from the exit.

"There! That's how you do it if the vending machine is broken!" I said.

"Wow! That's amazing Lyanna!" Grovesog said.

Grovesog and I were standing far from a guy with a car. A dummy was place for her after I repeated.

"Alright, Grovesog. Watch me do this." I said.

I snuck onto the guy and I then knocked him out in one hit! I then took the key from him and unlocked the car!

"That's how you do!" I said. "Now it's your turn!"

Grovesog then hit the dummy on the head and it fell on the ground!"

"I did it! I did it! Look! Lyanna! I did it!" Grovesog said.

"Wow...you did it in one hit." I said.

"It's because I have decent combat skills I received in the past months ago training to be like my uncle!" Grovesog said.

I sprayed graffiti on the wall as Grovesog watched me do it. I then give the can to her and Grovesog then sprayed graffiti.

"Did I do better?" Grovesog said.

"You did...decent job." I said.

"Yay!" Grovesog said happy.

"What?! What do you mean she taught you to do those?!" Sweet said.

"Listen dad, my mentor taught me on how to get a vending machine working, knocked a guy out to steal a car, spraying graffiti..." Grovesog said.

"Carla, the way you do isn't ok! You're turning yourself into a criminal!" Sweet said.

"No! Lyanna is an awesome, cool and serious girl! She's not a bad mentor!" Carla said.

"Got damn it..." Sweet said. "Why did I let my daughter to be like this?"