Side Story: The Origin of Lord Tenpenny

Spoilers for Master Loquendo's Apocalipsis! Make sure to go watch them first before reading this!

"Come on, assholes. I'll take you all. You're mine! Mine! I run this town! Hey, over here! Hey! Officer down! Come on! HEY! Assholes! You never understood what I did! Fifty of me and this town would be okay. I took the trash out! I DID! And I'd do it all again..."

Set during GTA San Andreas Loquendo - Apocalipsis - Cap 10: Impacto

Somewhere in a factory, Officer Tenpenny, Pulaski, Hernandez and Pendelbury were requested to guard around by President CJ.

"Ugh come on why does that president wanted us to do this?!" said Tenpenny.

"Yeah, it's wayyy boring! I think watching this world burned is better than doing this job!" said Pulaski.

"Come on guys! Don't you guys wanted to not disobey President CJ? This job wasn't bad at all!" said Pendelbury.

"Yeah, and also I think it would be better if we stay here because look how much everything has become!" said Hernandez.

"The world is completely fucked up!" said Tenpenny.

They saw a giant pot as they walked by. A warning sign said to not go in otherwise, everything will go horribly wrong.

"So, who wants to go in?" Pulaski said.

"Well, definitely not me. I think Pendelbury should go first." Tenpenny said.

"What?! Why me?!" Pendelbury said. "What do I do wrong?!"

"We're just gonna do this for fun and I think I'll have Hernandez forcing you to jump in." Tenpenny said.

"Hell no! Dude! I'm not gonna turn on Mr. Pendelbury!" Hernandez said.

"You're gonna fucking do this or else I'll force you in as well!" Pulaski said.

"Alright, fine. Geez." Hernandez said.

As the cops went to the platform near the pot from up there, Pendelbury was forced to stand near the edge of the pot as Tenpenny and Pulaski were watching Hernandez trying to get him in.

"Mr. Hernandez, why would you do this?!" Pendelbury said.

"I'm sorry, Pendelbury. But I have been forced to. I don't want to do this but I had to otherwise they'll have me being dropped into the pot!" Hernandez said.

"Do you know that the pot is very dangerous? What if I died? Or something worse?" 

"You know what? I'm tired of this. I'll do this all myself." Tenpenny said as he went toward Hernandez and Pendelbury.

"Wait! Officer Tenpenny don't-" Pendelbury said.

Suddenly...there was a shaking that shocked the four cops!

"What the fuck was that?!" Pulaski said.

"Everyone! Listen to the radio! Apparently, a missile has just dropped onto Vice City! That shock wave somehow got to Los Santos!" Hernandez said.