Chapter 4: Life in Liberty City

"Stop it, what are you doing? Carl, Brian, stop it!"

"Quit it, Moms will hear."

"Mom, they're up to something."

Finally, the whole crazy celebration shit is over. I can't tell how longer it had went though.

Then there's two people came over to us while we're resting on a bench.

"Hey, Grovesog. We meet again." said the one with red hair.

"Hi, um...Families girl...Is that your dad?" said the guy in a Ballas outfit.

"Hey! Get away from my daughter!" I said to the Ballas guy.

"Wait!" Carla said. "He's not gonna harm you! He's a nice guy!"

"I-I...ok fine...who are you both?" I sighed.

"My name is Lyanna and this is...I'm sorry what's your name?" said Lyanna.

"I'm Claude the Third...please don't hurt me...just because I'm a Ballas." said Claude.

"Wait." said CJ Junior. "Isn't most of the Ballas members are African-Americans?"

"Huh? African-American?" said Claude, a bit confusing.

"Yeah, most of them." said CJ Junior. "Wait, I got new info about my dad!"

"Apparently He had a ex-fiance called Denise Robinson. They both met when Dad saved her from a house fire. However when one of her sisters died from an overdose, it devastated her and she started to think if she should changed her and her whole family's last name or not. Dad stepped in and comforting her and told her not to change over her sister's death. They were planning to get married in 2001 but they're unable to since Dad presumably died from the huge fire of his own home. I'll try to find more info about Denise."

"Oh, poor, poor Denise. I wonder how she's doing now." I said.

"Alright, guys. Tomorrow, we'll go to the airport to flew over to Liberty City." CJ Junior said.

"That's great!" Carla said. "I can't wait to meet my uncle in person!"

"Same! I want to meet my brother again!" I said.

"Hey, can we come with you all?" Lyanna said.

"Oh um, of course! You guys are my daughter's friends, right?" I said.

"Um...yeah!" Claude said.

Third Person POV

While the group are cheering, Bryson was eavesdropping them the whole time.

"Huh, they're going to Liberty City. Well I'm proud of them for doing this." said Bryson.

???'s POV

...

W-where am I?

I was still asleep at that time...

And now I'm in a pitch black place.

"Hello? Hello?!"

I called out to see if anyone would hear, but no one was there.

"Uncle."

Huh?