Side Story: Ryder likes CJ?!

This story will have side stories that takes place in 1992 where GTA: San Andreas was set in from the story's present setting. The side stories mostly take place in Ryder's POV

"Hey, CJ, tell me why I didn't finish high school."

"Because you been dealing drugs, man, since the age of ten!"

"No, that ain't it."

"Because you went and put hands on that teacher for wearing Ballas colors!"

"No, that ain't it either. It's 'cause I'm too intelligent for this shit, man. I am the real deal, fool. Oh yeah. A genius."

Set right after Robbing Uncle Sam...

"That shit was tight!"

We had just stole all of the boxes from some army.

"Tight? Man, that shit was shit." said CJ.

"Man, you say you down for the homies, but all you do is complain." I said. "Anyway, me and my homies are gonna go. I'll see you later, ok?"

"Yeah, whatever. See your around." CJ said.

As we were walking out, one of the homies asked me something that I have been hiding for secretly.

"Hey, Ryder? I wanted to ask you something..."

"Go ahead. Ask me something." I said.

"Have you ever thinking that you're being too harsh on CJ?" The homie said.

"Ugh, of course I'm not! That's because I didn't want him to know my other self!" I said.

"What do you mean "your other self"?" said the homie.

"Well I only did the harsh thing on CJ because...I just didn't want him to find out but...I actually had some sort of...ern... love feelings for him..." I blushed in embarrassed, oh shit I don't want CJ to find out! "I don't really know if Carl gonna accept my true feelings if I continue to put up myself like this..."

"Hold on! That means you have a crush on him?" The other homie said.

"What?! Dude! I didn't say I had a crush on him! I swear I'm not gay for fuck sake!" I said

"Oh look, the homie has a crush on someone!" The first homie said.

"Yeah! You're going to tell CJ about this!" The second homie said.

"Ok just stop! I wasn't ready yet! Just give me a fucking break!" I said. "Don't you two dare to tell everyone about this!"

"Ok fine! Geez!" The first homie said.

"We promised we'll never tell anyone and CJ about this!" The second homie said.

"Well good." I said.

Oh god, how do I tell Carl about my feelings? If I messed up he will never accept me about my feelings forever!