"As beautiful as I remember."

-100 years later-

Link fell to his knees in front of the clear crystal. Through time, vines had grown and kept the crystal in place, preventing it from shattering and keeping it from harms way.

A thousand memories flashed through his mind about the girl encased in the crystal slumber. Memories of their talks, the memory of her leaving to the lost woods, the memory of her voice awakening him from his injuries and the memory of the love they had shared.

Her hair was fanned out behind her, the locks of hair looking as silky as ever. Her eyes were closed, as if she had just fallen asleep for a few hours and not years. She had a small smile on her lips. And the relic that Link had resented was clasped in her hands. The twisted Triforce.

She hadn't aged a day...

"As beautiful as I remember..." Link whispered aloud. 

"Try me now, Ganon. See if you can kill me now that I have something to fight for. Try to use your pathetic triforce now." Link yelled into the castle dungeons, not caring wether monsters heard him. He'd let nothing kill him now, now that he had found you again.

He wouldn't let anything stop him from waking you up.

Not even the,

Twisted Triforce.

The end.