I rise on my tip toes and lean closer, struggling to keep the water off the clean area. I can't walk around with a wet white dress. I can just imagine my brothers' reaction if that happened. Yuvraaj might have a heart attack and Agastya would definitely turn into a gorilla. I pity their future women. They'll have cavemen as their life partners.

Accidentally, I loose my footing and slip forward, having to grip the tap to support myself straight. But it backfires on me when the tap is plucked out from the pipe and the water bursts out like a fountain, drenching me from head to toe. I do what's expected of me. Scream like a banshee.

Shourya doesn't waste time entering the bathroom. "What the hell, Tara!?" He grunts and walks through the powerful force of the water to slap his hand on the broken tap, successfully blocking the pressure. "What did you do!?" He turns his head, but I don't even have the time to look at him. My dress is now a complete see through.

"Don't look!" I cover my chest hastily.

He turns his head away then swears and looks down. "Wait outside."

I feel the guilt seep deeper. I'm seriously such a trouble magnet. "Do you need help?"

He huffs out a tired breath. "No. Just go and wait outside. And please, stay there. You're not a child, don't act like one."

I clamp my lips shut, resisting myself from giving him a befitted reply. I made a mess, the least I can do is not act haughty. "Okay," I say softly and step out of the bathroom, the water drips from my clothes, spoiling the floor. Honestly, I'm nothing but a nuisance. Even for me.

As I wait there shivering and trembling, with my arms around my body, covering my front from no one, Shourya is probably fighting with the tap to stop the water. Finally, almost fifteen minutes later, he steps out of the bathroom, all wet.

My throat runs dry at the glorious sight. He shakes his head to get rid of the water, and the action is suddenly slowed down, I've no idea why. As though he's filming some shampoo commercial. Then he removes his black blazer, and my jaw totally drops. He's wearing a white shirt underneath. Very convenient, I must say. It's completely drenched. I can see the outline of his abs and the dark nipples poking through the wet fabric.

He's hot. Hotter than any of the deserts in the world. How did I not notice it before? Maybe I did. I just didn't want to acknowledge it. I still don't. So I quickly look away, pretending his body doesn't interest me.

It does. It so fucking does.

Am I a hoe?

Maybe I am. And I don't mind it.

I'm not going to be ashamed of staring at a literal masterpiece. I won't just admit it out aloud.

"Here," he stretches his arm forward, the blazer hanging from his index finger.

"Huh?" I play dumb. Is he offering it to me? When did he turn into a gentleman?

"Wear it." He instructs.

Reluctantly, I take the jacket from him and wear it, hugging it close so my chest is covered from any pair of naked eyes. "Thank you."

He nods, dragging a hand down his face and shaking it to the side before he undoes the cufflinks and rolls his sleeves to his elbow. "Let's go," he takes the lead. I meekly follow.

Halfway, we meet my family. Vivaan and Agastya walk up to me looking concerned. While Yuvraaj stands back, glaring at Shourya. Dad looks a little surprised, not at the sight of me, rather focused on Shourya.

"What happened? Did he do this?" Agastya demands, his eyes straying towards Shourya furiously.

"No, I accidentally broke the tap. He helped me." I reply timidly.