64

-• TS : 20 •-

Science says Universe came into existence after a huge explosion of an infinitely dense, tiny ball of matter. We call it the big bang event. And I believe, so it's better declared as a fact, that it is the point from where everyone regrets the existence of Agastya Singh Chauhan. Because he's infuriating to the miniscule point of his every inch, and I'm sure, even the doctors wished to push him back into the hell he crawled out of.

And the audacity of me to find Yuvraaj annoying when this man exists in the same timeline as me.

"Look, it's my time to watch TV. I've been putting it off because of my exams. But the reality show that I follow is closer to its finale now. Let me watch my show in peace and afterwards, you can go swallow that idiot box for all I care." I grit out.

He clucks in denial like a duck. "I need to watch the IPL."

"You can watch the reruns later."

"Well, so can you." He gives me a sassy look.

"I can't because I'll already know who's eliminated! What's the point then?"

"I can say the same. What's the point of watching the rerun when I already know who's the winner. I need to watch it live!" He mutters, not even looking up at the TV from his phone screen.

"God, you're so freaking frustrating. You're not even watching the television!" I almost shout at him.

I feel my temper rising the more he ignores my outburst. Fine, if he's not complying while I'm being civil, it's time I show him what I'm capable of.

Agastya lets out an oomph when I knee him in the ribs to get the remote that's on his left. He flips me by the legs and I fall on my back with a groan. "Why are you being so damn aggravating!?" I bellow as I charge at him for the remote. He shoves it in his pants. My jaw drops in shock. "You're so disgusting!" I grip his hair in my fists and shake his head violently. He screams in pain. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me off his lap. I dig my nails into the hands locked on my stomach. Arush drops me with a wince. I re-attack Agastya.

"Stop!" Somewhere, Yuvraaj commands.

But that's doesn't faze us. Agastya throws off my arms and kicks me to the floor. I whimper for a second, then feel the fury consume me. "Oh, you're going to regret that!" I get on my feet.

"Taranya, stop!" Yuvraaj shouts across the room.

I turn around to glare at him, my hair no less than a bird's nest. He grimaces when I flip them back with a blow of air from my mouth. "He's stuck to that television since this morning. I didn't say anything. I didn't say a freaking word! There's only one television in this whole freaking palace for the four of us. I want to watch my show in peace. How difficult is that for him to understand such a simple thing!?"

"And you couldn't have said that without shouting or attacking your brother?" He demands, sounding thoroughly disappointed.

"I tried the civil way." I enunciate. "He didn't appreciate it."

Yuvraaj sighs. "Vivaan, make them understand."

Vivaan on the side frowns. "What am I? Your diplomat?" He rolls his eyes and walks off upstairs.

Yuvraaj glares after him. They still haven't gotten over their silent treatment for each other. Wow, they're worse than me and Agastya. It's been a week now. Talk about being petty.

I stand straight when Yuvraaj looks back at me. "Do you want a television in your room?"

I beam.

"That's not fair!" Agastya gets up from the couch, his voice louder than his existence, but equally obnoxious.