𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I just woke up like this, If I am honest with you." Blaise shrugged he looked over to Harry who also grew in height.

"Same here," Draco yawned, falling in step with his cousin and friends. He startled the war veterans for a moment. "How about you, Cali? When are you going to grow?"

Calypso only glared at them. Her cousin woke up and chose violence. She, on the other hand, woke up and chose ignorance.

"Woo hoo," Blaise whistled low, making his friend follow his line of sight to see Theodore over towering Hermione, Luna, and Ginny all while talking animatedly with Neville and Ron.

"Puberty, got to love their effect." Theodore commented, as his other friends approach them.

"You all did," Ginny commented, smiling at Calypso which the girl returned.

"We should get in," Neville said, motioning everyone to get in. "We don't want anyone claiming our compartment."

"I'll see you lot, C'mon, Luna." Ginny bid, as she and Luna who waved before leaving to their compartment with Rain and River.

"Bye!" "Bye."

The Knights, then travelled their way to their compartment and settled in. This time it wasn't too packed as Aztec and the rest of Calypso's pets were left in Malfoy Manor, saving plenty of space. Only Cleo, Hedwig and Tevor were in the train. Maybe Blaise's yeti too. Before the train could even start, their compartment was filled with the usual chatting and talking.

"I heard Sirius and Remus would be professor for D.A.D.A. this semester," Blaise said, looking from his book to Calypso who was on the floor.

"Bad decision, really." Calypso sardonically said. "God knows what would happen in that Classroom, chaos would sure be the result."

"Chaos? Class would be entertaining, imagine the headlines for that 'Hogwarts D.A.D.A. teacher blows up Hogwarts toilet'." Ron said, with a chuckle.

The compartment erupted in the laughter. Halfway the ride, Rain came over asking for Calypso who was busy with a book, the girl didn't see the problem and obliged with the information she was given. Stealthy, she made her way to the compartment. She stopped in front of the glass door only to see Reagan with a box on top of his lap. Questioning and curios, she knocked on the door. The brunette in the compartment perked up and smile seeing the noirette by the door. Calypso waved her hand and opened the door. 

"Hey," Calypso greeted, sliding to the seat across from him. "Do you need anything?" 

"Er, you could say that." Reagan said with a crooked smile. "You see."

"Hey,  have you told her-" Odysseus came barging in before Reagan could say anything. The blonde blinked at the teen before turning to Reagan with a guilty look. "Pardon me. I'll go to the rest."

What...? Calypso asked herself as he left the compartment in a rush. She turned to Reagan to ask but stopped when he looked somewhat sympathetic. More confusion washed just as he turned to her. 

"We, uh...challenged each other with something." Reagan began, clearing his throat. "You see, a few months back...we, noticed, that we both fancied you."