when you go to them | all ❥ + platonic splinter

Mulai dari awal

❥ you've been with the turtles for the past year now and it was a blast. you've been friends with April and go to the same school together and she's the only one who knows about your relationship with your dad. you were too scared to tell the others.

❥ April respected your decisions but mentioned at least telling Donnie. you and Donnie have been together for a couple of months and he's going to catch on eventually.

❥ and you have gone into some consideration about it , but when your father decided to kick you out of the house just for having bad grades it was time to say something.

❥ April held your hand as you both entered the lair , your head buried in your shoulder as Leo and Mikey were the first to greet you both until they saw your state, "Donnie?" Leo asked April , who looked at her turtle-in-blue friend and nods softly.

❥ when Leo ran to get his twin brother , Mikey whispered to April if you were okay and she said you were 'fine, just having a bad day' Mikey wrapped his arms around your neck and gave you a comforting hug that lasted for about 10 more seconds before Donnie and Leo walked in.

❥ Leo tapped his brother shoulder as he took a deep breath in and out. Donnie slowly made his way to you before taking your hand into his and looking at you , "what happened?" he asked in a hushed tone as April let's go of your hand as you hugged Donnie sobbing into his plastron.

❥ the next couple of days went by and you've been staying with Donnie and his brothers in the lair not having anywhere else to go. no one seemed to care that much because they liked to have your company.

❥ Donnie found it comforting how well you got along with Splinter and could go to him as a father figure. the memories of your father long forgotten by the time you got used to the lair. 

Raphael

❥ Raphael loved having you over ! he loved seeing your smile light up the room when you walk in

❥ Raphael loved having you over ! he loved seeing your smile light up the room when you walk in. it just feels him with so much joy inside.

❥ you've gotten pretty close with all of them , for them treating you like you were a part of the family. almost every day you'd come by even if it was for a quick hi before you're off to school with April.

❥ everything was great until that evening. you refused to become like your father because he was nothing but a gold-digger looking for a girl every two seconds and not caring about you at all.

❥ he took it into his own hands and made the choice to kick you out. with no final words you left the place you used to call home the day after with all your valuables in a bag and went to the one place you felt welcomed and safe.

❥ you told Raph as soon as you entered the lair crying. you didn't want to say anything at first but he basically forced you to speak due to the fact he kept asking over and over what happened at home.

❥ he was furious but kept it too himself. you were more important right now , not his anger. with welcoming arms , the Hamato family allowed you to stay with them and whenever school started up again April would come and walk with you.

❥ overtime the thoughts of your father were long forgotten and you felt like you were at home again but this time with a family who loves you and will enver tell you what you can be in life ! whatever you want to be you be , they'll be your number 1 supporters !

Michelangelo

❥ with tears in your eyes and the cold air hits against the stained tears on your face , you ran down the streets of NYC with nothing up a tot bag filled with clothes , jewlery , shoes , and make-up you had time to grab before your dad kicked you ...

❥ with tears in your eyes and the cold air hits against the stained tears on your face , you ran down the streets of NYC with nothing up a tot bag filled with clothes , jewlery , shoes , and make-up you had time to grab before your dad kicked you out of the one place you felt safe.

❥ all you wanted was to be an artist and fulfill your dream on becoming a famous one but your father called it a waste of time and you should be focusing on your future and not some silly fairytale.

❥ the one time you stood up for yourself , he snapped and slapped you in the face before screaming at you to get out. now here you are running in a nearby ally and opening the manhole before jumping down. your feet touched the ground and you were once again running.

❥ suddenly you bumped into what felt like the figure of a person and when you looked up you were met with Mikey. "oh mi gosh, Y/N!" he cried as he helped you up , "what are you-" he stopped talking when he noticed your tear-stained face. with a soft frown , he looked back down the sewer tunnel and motioned for his brothers to leave , and so they did.

❥ insert dr. feeling here

❥ "whats wrong , y/n? why are you crying?" he asked as he rubbed his hand against your arm to comfort you. small hiccups messed you up from talking and ever so often Mikey would give you a quick hug before leaning away when your sobs got louder

❥ finally you were able to tell him what happened and to see he was angry was an understatement. he tried so hard not to go all dr. delicate touch on your father so he told you you can stay with them until they figure something out.

❥ and that was the best decision he has ever made in his life.m he was able to see a smile on your face almost every day which somehow brightens up his day, even more, the usual.

Splinter

❥  Splinter knew something was wrong with you when you entered the lair with a frown

❥ Splinter knew something was wrong with you when you entered the lair with a frown. you're normally all giddy and full of energy like orange , but over the past couple of days it's been different.

❥ he noticed how you denied Donnie's requests when he invited you to watch him tinker with some new tech he made for you , or when you say no to Raph when he wants to train with you. you even dad no to playing video games and Leo and April ask to go shopping for new clothes together.

❥ he asked you what was wrong when it was around the evening and you instantly broke down into tears. Splinter lets you cry as much as you need and grabs you a glass of water if needed. when your sobs cease , you explain how your father kicked you out of the house for the stupidest of reasons that you didn't feel like expressing.

❥ he nods slowly before smiling sadly , "how about you stay with us for a litle while , L/N. i feel like my sons would love having you here..." at first you denied , but he insisted and after a while , the brothers found out. all of them had different reactions to the news but still treated you like a sibling when you moved in with them

❥ Splinter would watch you turn back into the Y/N he knew and loved like his own. he couldn't bare to think about anyone he loves living out in the cold streets of NYC , so to him this was a win.