Chapter 5

ainz,s pov

it was the next morning and I was in my office doing the last of the paperwork downside of being the guild leader I guess luckily Alberdo was there with me to keep me company. but I could not concentrate the reason is that izuku was going away for a while accompanied by shalltear I know he is strong but I know he is not stable because of all the stuff that happen to him in his life before coming here.

albedo: my lord are you worried about lord izuku?

ainz: yeah i,m Albedo I'm worried something will go wrong and how weird it sounds it scares me.

albedo: I understand what you mean lord ainz he is still young but like you said before everyone makes mistakes even poeple like you and that means also lord izuku.

ainz: *sigh* your right.

and it when on like that well working on paperwork me and albedo just talked until the door opened revealing shalltear walking toward us with a smile. and gave me a sign of respect which is still weird but anyway, I think I know the reason why she is smiling since she got to spend time with izuku.

ainz: shalltear is there something you need?

shalltear: no lord ainz i just came to tell you that me sebas solucus and lord izuku will be parting in a minetu.

ainz: I see good plz make sure izuku will be saved shalltear

shalltear: of course my lord.

albedo: just so we're clear shalltear if something happens to him I will personally take care of killing you.

shalltear: whatever old hack

albedo: why you little_!

ainz: that is enough was that all shalltear?

shalltear: i think so yess

but before I could speak the door opened and one of the maids told us that izuku was there i told her to let him in izuku came walking he was wearing a Victorian-era outfit made out of black leader that also on a coat with a single rose was placed well the gloves did seem to be browner and a top had with on his face a snickering mask. and a scythe on his back.

(an image that the crossbow is a scythe)

izuku: good morning ainz albedo

albedo: good morning lord izuku

ainz: Good morning izuku I see you went with the dapper trickster clothing.

izuku: yes it's a decision I made based on the Victorian era it also matches shalltears. but also to make sure they will not know who is being the mask

shalltear: aww~ lord izuku you look handsome as Alwijs

I could feel Albedo being a bit irritated mostly because of her mother's instincts toward izuku but it was cute seeing her care for him.

izuku: why thank you, my lady~