Chapter 3

izuku,s pov

maid: lord izuku its morning.

izuku: ugh I,m up. 

after waking up i told the maid to wait outside well i get a chance but when i tried to get up i felt something heavy on me lifting the blanket up i saw jack sleeping on top of me i smiled and petted her head.

izuku: jack wake up it's morning.

jack: mm 5 more minutes mommy.

i just chuckle to see jack act like a child but in reality, she is even older than shalltear but since she is an evil spirit she does not age or rather not normally also she may seem childish but when she gets serious you better run since her name is not just for show.

izuku: well i guess i just have to spend the day alone without my sweet little jack.

jack: I'm up mommy! I'm up!

izuku: ow that is good now jack go take a shower in your room and meet me in anor londo we will be visiting Ornstein and smough first okay?

jack: but jack wants to take a shower with mommy.

izuku: no jack take a shower in your own room or you can't sleep with mommy anymore.

jack:..fine.

and so jack went to her own room and i went to take a shower still thinking about the events that happened i still could not believe that we were transferred to a new world or that or NPCs are now alive but it made me also happy that even to they where NPC,s they still loved me and cared for me and that i had my best friend momonga with me as well.

after i took a shower and but on my clothing, i walk out of my temporary room since my in anor londo is being upgraded even to i did not want that but the royal guards insisted on that, and when a small serial killer that is also an evil spirit and a loli that say,s "plzzz mommy" you can't say no.

izuku: i should call pitou before i go. message pitou.

izuku:"pitou can you hear me".

pitou"yes lord izuku i can hear you what is it that you need?"

izuku"i will be arriving in anor londo in a short while and i will take jack with me for the day".

pitou:" i will inform the others right away".

izuku" you don't have to I like to surprise everyone and have delta come to my workshop so she can help me again".

pitou: "of course my lord".

izuku: end message.

jack: mommy! *jumps on izuku*.

izuku: princess be careful you may hurt yourself*puting jack down*.

jack: sorry mommy but look akaza made this for me.