Chapter 2

like you guys alright know jack the ripper and aura are part of the harem jack will show and say what is on her mind well aura does not yet

also like i said a lot will not happen from the original overlord like shalltear and albedo fighting over ainz (albedo acutely wants shalltear and izuku together)

----------------------

no one,s pov

momonga: grasslands!?.

sebas: yes my lord the swamps that one,s surrounded the great tomb of nazerick is no more.

izuku: Are there living beings close by?.

sebas: no my lord.

izuku: very good sebas you served us well.

momonga: mmm what does this mean?.

izuku: i think my theory is correct that we are no longer in our own world.

everyone looked at izuku seeing him being very serious non of the floor guardians dared to speak until they were allowed to since izuku can be very irritated when snapped out of his thoughts until pitou talked.

pitou: nya~what do you mean lord izuku?.

momonga: I'm interested to know as well.

izuku: well it is simple really nazerick in no longer in the swamps but in a grassland second i think everyone felt the mana chance around us all of a sudden but why were we transferred to a new world i don't know myself.

ranni: what do you want us to do my lord?.

momonga looked at izuku for him to start since he was the smartest out of all supreme beings and izuku nodded and took a step forward.

izuku: floor guardian leader albedo and defenses leader demiurge we have a task for you.

albedo/demiurge: lord?.

izuku: fortify our defenses and work on a way to strengthen our information gathering.

momonga: the rest of you follow their lead.

guardian,s: lord!

izuku: leader of the royal guard pitou and second in command Ornstein.

pitou/Ornstein: lord?.

izuku: i want you and the others helping the guardian,s in any way you can except for Ornstein and smough you two will go to my floor anor londo, and take some of the soldiers and protect the guardians and your fellow members of the royal guard well they are working.

izuku,s royal guard: lord!.

momonga: mare is there any way to conceal the great home of nazerick?

mare:y-yes alto it will be difficult if all we use is magic..but if we cover the walls with dirt and vegetation i think it will help camouflage us from intruders.

Alberto: you dare smear the glorious nazerick walls with dirt!.

momonga,s pov

i could see that mare got a little scared of albedo's voice from what he said that even i but in the corner of my eye,s i could see izuku trying to speak up but he decided to look at me and i nodded i let out a little of my aura.

momonga: albedo don't make needles remarks.

Alberto: of course, I'm sorry my lord i was careless.

izuku: are you confident that the dirt will be sufficient mare?.