"You're so fucking perfect, Aurora," Azriel groaned against her cheek. She felt limp as her head fell to the side. Az used his free hand to move her hair, kissing the exposed skin of her neck. She couldn't think straight with him still inside of her.

"You feel... It's too good," Aurora breathed out, lifting a hand to the back of his neck as he kissed her jaw.

"Can't get enough?" Azriel grinned, his teeth grazing her skin. She nodded as she tried to catch her breath. "I don't mind, Aurora. Tell me what you want, I could do this all night."

"More, please. I want you," She purred, turning to face him. She strained her neck as her lips met his, her fingers twisted in the hairs at the base of his neck. She felt him grow hard inside of her again, a surreal feeling. Aurora moaned into his mouth, and Azriel smiled.

"Come on, darling. Lay on your back," he whispered, pulling out of her. She winced at the loss of contact but turned and laid against the pillows. Her eyes trailed over him, mouth going dry. He was staring down at her with dark eyes, the moonlight glowing against half of him. Each muscle was cut perfectly in the shadows, his hand moving down to stroke himself. She hadn't seen him in all his glory, but now that she did, her eyes widened. How had he fit? She knew he stretched her, but it seemed impossible now that she looked at him.

Azriel grunted as his hand fell away from himself. He climbed over her, bracing himself with one arm. The other slid to her jaw, thumb pushing her head up by the chin and the rest of his fingers splayed across her throat. He kissed her, hard, and Aurora reciprocated immediately. One hand tangled itself in his hair and the other went to the boning of his wing. Her fingers ran along the velvet skin. Azriel shuddered, taking the hint and spreading her thighs with his knees. Aurora lifted them and hooked them around his lower back, her toes grazing the wings as well.

"Fuck," he groaned against her lips, pushing in again. Breath rushed into her lungs as she hooked her ankles and tightened her legs around him, driving him in deeper. Aurora dug her nails into the skin of his shoulder after her hand fell from his hair. Azriel's face fell to her shoulder, teeth sinking into her skin as he thrusted. Aurora stiffened, eyes snapping open. Azriel paused, lifting his head. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't even think-."

"No, do it again. I liked it," she told him, clawing into his back. Azriel moaned, back going rigid.

"I never would've thought you liked it rough. I'll test some things, tell me to stop if it gets too much and I will," he breathed out, hips moving again.

"I will," she tried to say, but it came out in a moan. His hand wrapped around her throat, his tongue and teeth working together on the skin of her shoulder. Aurora's body felt like jelly as he fucked her. Every sensation fed into her pleasure; the pain of his teeth, the lack of blood flow from his fingers on her artery, the fullness of him inside of her. The only thing she could focus on was rubbing her fingers on the base of his wings, funneling her pleasure into his own. She didn't realize it until then, how much he enjoyed this.

Moans and whimpers ran through him, his thrusts hard enough that a pinch of pain mixed into the utter pleasure came with the contact.

"So fucking tight," he grunted against her. Aurora let out a loud moan in response, body arching into his. She felt the heat of her orgasm pooling in her stomach, ripping through her veins. Azriel hissed and swore under his breath, sitting up. Her arms fell from him and she could've sworn she saw a hint of smoke as they did. The thought vanished as he gripped her hip with one hand, the other still on her throat. He used his hand to pull her against his now ravenous thrusts.

"Az, I-," Aurora tried to say something but every word muddled into a moan, whine, or gasp.

"Grab my arm, anything, just touch me," he ordered through his teeth, head falling back in a groan as her fingers wrapped around the wrist on her throat. His nails dug into her hips, and only now did she realize how loud they were. The bed creaked and groaned beneath them, the wooden posts slamming into the wall. Aurora's cries alone were enough to echo off the mountains around them. The embarrassment melted away as Azriel slammed into her, her pleasure ripping a cry from her throat. Azriel brought his thumb up to her lips from the hand around her. She greedily took it into her mouth, allowing it to muffle her voice.

Azriel nearly roared as he came, Aurora closely behind. He stilled when she squeezed around him, shuddering as their orgasms blended. The aftershocks came quickly, her body jerking as she bit down on his thumb. Azriel moaned, his body coming over her again as he replaced his thumb with his tongue. They kissed feverishly, messy. He pulled out of her, letting his body rest beside hers as his hand cupped her jaw. Aurora only pulled away when her lungs burned for air.

"I don't think- I don't think I can pretend anymore. I can't go back to anyone else after this," Azriel panted, his forehead resting on hers. Aurora nodded in agreement, her shaking hand resting on his chest and he rose and turned to lay on his back. Her head rested in the crook of his neck, sighing in content as his arm looped around her back and tugged her body into his.

"We will talk about it tomorrow," she whispered, lifting her hand to rest on his neck, her thumb running along the scruff on his jaw.

"I like pain, you know? Do you know why I asked you to touch me?" Aurora shook her head against his chest. Azriel lifted his opposite arm, sweat glinted in the moonlight. Aurora squinted, noting the handprint that was burned into his skin. It was already healing.

"Did I burn you?" She asked, running her fingers over the flesh. Azriel hummed, kissing the top of her head.

"I loved it. You were so wrapped up in your pleasure that you didn't realize that fire in you was your power," he explained, taking his burned arm and resting it on her ribcage, barely on her breast.

"I'm sorry," Aurora murmured, looping a leg over his.

"Don't be. Like I said, I liked the pain. I think you do, too."

Aurora thought about that. She enjoyed his hand around her throat and the way he seemed to tear into her when he thrusted too deep. She liked when his nails dug into her skin. She did enjoy the pain, the roughness.

"We make a good pair, then," Aurora mused, lifting her chin to look up at him. Azriel laughed.

"I wouldn't trade you for anyone else," he responded. Aurora smiled to herself, bringing her hand to his jaw to turn his face to her. She reached up and kissed him again, softer this time. This felt right. His body against hers, his lips on hers. She didn't care about Elain's emotions in this moment, she only cared about how she wanted more of him.