Subhadra's Baby Shower

Days changed into weeks and weeks into months. It was time for Subhi's baby shower (godh bharai). She held up my hand and walked to the venue.

"Subhi careful please..Sit down slowly" I instructed her.

"Ofcourse Parth..I am careful" Subhi replied as she sat down holding my hand.

"What was the need to strain now Subhi?” I said taking the glass and sipping it

“Stop treating me as patient. I need to be more active else *caressing her baby bump* he will be lazy” Subhi smiles

I chuckled “he will be surely smart like his father, like me”.

She looks at confused and leans up adjusting to their embrace, “You need not to ask me anything, you have every rights” she says and the words coated with the deep meaning which I I understood.

I made her to lie back and lays near her, sliding my forearm under her head, and another hand cupped her face, “Even I have every rights, still a man needs a woman’s permission if it is about something intimate to her” he whispers rubbing her cheek lovingly.

Our lips impatiently stumbles near to each other, yet didn’t touched, “Permission granted” she says while her nose tip touches mine.

I stared at her for few more seconds and asked “I want to kiss your baby bump, Subhi”

She looks at him surprisingly “You did often, why asking now as permission?”

“I kissed over your dress. I want to kiss your  baby bump” I said longingly “Even we were close, this is something stopping you and I getting intimate to you, I need to ask this Subhi”

She smiles, a very rare man in this world right now, he was. Among those who would forcibly claims right, here he who wants her permission to kiss her baby bump. She not only gonna let him to kiss her bare baby bump, she gonna let him kiss her bare soul too, the wounded soul which got cured by his understanding love, as a wife to her husband, a love to her love.

" Your Pitashree loves you so much” he bites his lips and then looks at Subhadra, who was not less than a kid now for my eyes overwhelmed with the scenario.

I caressed her baby bump, and leans up to her, then cups her face, “And I love you too much” I chuckled knowing my wife’s jealousy

She cupped my face with tears, biting her lips, she tried to gather words, but everything failed seeing his unconditional love for them, failing with all her vocabulary, she leaned up to take my lips with hers.

I expected this, but at this moment everything is too much for him to handle, it took few seconds for me to react for her kiss. I made it gentle. I reciprocated the kiss, as slow as I could, taste hers each inch. It is not like her usual pregnancy cravings, it is her love, her love for me. She always uses to express her love by her acts not by words.

Mata planned a baby shower for her and Subhi was too excited. Dushala also came with her baby boy. I was excited when she said I am baby's mamashree.

Subhadra was looking beautiful and elegant in her simple way. My eyes didn't drifted off her for a second.
It was eight month and her glow was evident.

"Bhrata Arjun..soon your nights will be filled with cries and you will be singing lullabies" teased Nakul.

"Ofcourse Kul..I won't mind. Remember I am Gudakesh" I replied in a hopeful way.

"Yeahh we remember that Bhrata Arjun"said Nakul and Sahdev together.

We all had a hearty laughter together.

"Subhi you go and rest now..I will bring your dinner in our room" I requested.

"But I want to spend time with my bhabhis" pouted Subhi.

"Okay I will ask Satya and Rukmini Bhabhi to accompany you to the room." I said.

"No one can win from you..Parth. Fine I am going " she replied.

I just smiled at her gesture.

"Don't tease my sister in law Parth.. Please call Vaidya we will examine her once.." requested Rukmini Bhabhi.

"Okay I will call her" I replied.

Subhi winced in pain slightly while the examination was done. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

"She is absolutely fine and baby is showing movements..so don't worry Rajkumar Arjun" said Vaidya.

"Thank you so much for reliving me of my worries" I replied.

I carecassed her hair and made her sleep well.