Chapter 8: Random shenanigans

Start from the beginning

"BRO! YOU ATE MY FAVOURITE SNACKS HOW COULD I NOT BE EMOTIONAL!"

"I was hungry!"

"That rebuttal was absolute shit! I literally made you your own bento-", Timothy chimed in.

"Shut up my stomach needs are important! Besides they're just snacks", he rolled his eyes after saying such a horrendous statement.

"And that claw machine you spend $2500 on and won nothing but extra frustration and tears was just a game!", I provoked him by bringing up his past lost.

He just got the money from his salary and bro wasted it all in a day.

"DON'T YOU BRING THAT MATTER INTO THIS!"

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU SUCK!"

"WELL ATLEAST I'M NOT PATHETIC LIKE YOU"

"DID HALF YOUR SHRIMP DISSOLVE INTO YOUR PERSONALITY? BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A DICK RIGHT NOW!"

No comeback was being yelled at me so I took this opportunity to avoid anymore bickering. I stayed silent and crossed my arms but Eunchan decided break that silence, "Well, atleast my parents have time for me! What about yours??"

"Oh my FUCKING god! Are you being fucking serious right now?!"

"Guy please quit it..", Jake pleaded.

I gasped dramatically before retaliating,
"Atleast my hair isn't frizzy and shaped like a literal fruit!"

"You're comeback sucks!"

"YOU SUCK!"

"YOUR GRADES SUCK!"

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR GRADES?"

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FACE??"

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP", Dean's outburst immediately died down our yelling.

Now awkward silence filled the car. I cried silently at the back, still upset about my snacks.

"Please stop crying Y/n... We'll buy you [your favourite snack] later. So when you return you can eat all of it alright?", Dean cooed.

I finally calmed down upon hearing Dean's words. I sniffled before whispering an 'okay'. I wiped away my almost dried up tears from my cheeks.

A few minutes later, we've finally arrived at my school. I waved goodbye to my friends before exiting the car.

Before I got out of the car, I immediately smacked the back of Eunchan's head before scurrying away and jogging onto school grounds, giggling.

I was given weirded out looks from certain students but none dared to actually confront me.

I ignored their stares and entered school. As I walked down the oddly quiet hallway, I heard heavy feet shuffling behind me.

I stopped for a brief second, the shuffling sounds were gone. At first I thought it was in my mind. I mean, I was sleep deprived but when I took a few steps forward. I heard the same heavy shuffles coming from behind me.

I wasn't hearing things.

My fight or flight instinct immediately kicked in, forcing me to quicken my pace, almost running to my classroom. The weirdo behind me following suit.

My heart kept thumping hard and sweat was starting to form on my forehead. I thought I was gonna faint right there and then. I should really start taking physical education seriously....

As soon as I caught sight of my classroom, my fingers flew towards the door and harshly tugged it open. I rushed in, my hands flailing at the nearest chair I could grab.