"Dumayu, my nakonets-to uvidim, yest' li u neye shramy ili net, brat." (I guess we'll finally see if she has scars or not brother)
Ilya stated before looking at the maid servant "Check for any scars she may have and when you done tell Lysander immediately" Ilya sighed standing up as he made his way out of the room Lysander following him.

"Master Lysander" four guards greeted standing outside the room adding a nod. Lysander nodded at them as well not before telling them to make sure that nothing happens to his little sister.

It was late at night and the brothers but Aleksandr where all crowded around Chrisanna's bed. They all raised their heads at the opening of the door, it was Aleksandr wearing a navy pin stripe suit, as well as his glasses.

He looked around them and immediately made contact with Lysander in turn Lysander opened his mouth to speak. Lysander immediately detached himself as an older brother in fear of breaking down his eyes and voice  in turn turning  cold. "She has burn marks on her back and front,scars from being whipped and according to the x-ray done her ribs and wrists have been broken on a number of occasions." Lysander paused before continuing he hadn't told his brothers about the scars they where just hearing about it now.

"Her burns and scars seem to have been happening for 5 years and her broken bones 7 years" everyone was silent, the calm before the storm.

"It's all our fault if... if only we had found her sooner" Nikolai said his hands that wear covered in bandages going to his face. As he let his body fall to the ground.

The brothers couldn't disagree with him because they all believed he wasn't wrong.

Crack

All but Aleksandr turned to Leonid who had now broken the window with his fist. Aleksandr seemed to be thinking about something from where he was leaning beside the door

"He-Hey" a soft voice called, this time Aleksandr followed the voice albeit slow but he couldn't help but be relieved that she had finally woken up she had been unconscious for far too long.

Chrisanna pov

All of my brothers where in the room I tried looking for Lysander and as soon as I made eye contact with him I flinched and looked away. He seemed so... cold.

"Printsessa  what happened?" Nikolai asked his eyes red looking as though he would cry at any moment. What does he-. Then suddenly it hit me ,me having a panic attack at school and telling Ilya and him about...Bryan, and guessing from the hospital gown I was wearing they saw my scars.

I gulped trying to think of something to say "I don't know?" was my questioning reply. Nikolai seemed to not like the answer but tried to calm himself down before he bursted out of anger of which I was grateful for.

Unfortunately that wasn't the seem for Leonid who was always the one who wasn't as quick to anger as Nikolai "What do you mean you don't know Chrissy!?" as soon as his words were out I flinched away, at least he didn't call me by my full name which means he wasn't angry with me but the situation.

"Chris" a voice that I was used to sounding bored or drowsy sounded serious for the first time since I had arrived, Ilya.

"Yes" I replied looking at him.

"What is Bryan's full name and his appearance" although it sounded more like a question I knew it was a demand.

"I ca-can't" I sudden hiccup came as I said that.