Chapter 11

Anya's POV

I wake up and adjust to the light and pain and dizziness my body feels.
I let out a deep breath trying to open my eyes.

I found myself in the bed again tied up. I look for a clock or something that tells me the time. I turned my head only receiving sharp pain. I turn my vision to the side and find blood spattered everywhere. My head isnt bandaged.

I still felt the color around my neck. My eyes started tearing. I thought I escaped this hell hole once and for all but no. I had to come back here. For lords sake, why can't I live a happy life? Don't I deserve one after all this? I don't want these stupid powers.

Suddenly I heard the footsteps he was coming the doctor.
"what the hell? Why are you not bandaged up?" he stood at the door frame.

"SUZAN! GET YOUR PRETTY ASS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" he yelled.
After a few minutes fast footsteps were heard.
"yes sir." I heard the nurse's voice again.
"Why the hell is she not bandaged up?" he asks while the both walk towards me.

She had her head down, then I heard another pair of footsteps were heard.

"ah. Walter. Come in come in." the doctor said.
"what's going on here? And why is the subject still not treated? Suzan? Are you being a bad girl again?" he asked as he cupped the nurse's cheek.
"i-i.... I'm sorry..." she stuttered her hands shaking. The doctor left the room.

"I guess you gotta be punished for being a bad girl Suzie. Don't you think?" he asks before pulling her hair and slapping her.
I closed my eyes and let my tears fall.
Nobody deserves this.

I then heard a scream which I knew what caused it. She sad being electricuted. Tears fell from my eyes endlessly.

Finally it stopped, I heard her gasping for air. He looked at me now.
"aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Damn." He said moving his hands to my bruised cheek and moving them down to my waist.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled shaking My body.
"what are you gonna do sweetheart?" he said inching close to my face. I closed my eyes and tried to turn away before a rough hand grabbed it holding it in place.

And then he pressed his lips on mine. I was disgusted! I tried to pull away. I was sick to my stomach. He pulled away and smirked.
"Damn. I'd definitely want you. Atleast once." he said winking and leaving.

"make sure to clean this up Suzie. And come to the toy room once you're done. We're gonna have a long night disciplinning you." he said before laughing maniacally.

I was sick. I wanted to throw up. It didn't feel right. I want Damian! I want to be in his arms. But now, I'm a disgusting. Another man laid his hands on me. He wouldn't like me anymore. I don't like myself anymore. I don't want him to touch me again. Never. No. No. No..

"Hey. Hey. It's okay. You're Okey. Please snap out of it." I heard a soothing voice.
"Suzan?" I said focusing on her.
"this might hurt a little Okey? Well... Not a little. Hang on though. It's gonna hurt." she said fully standing in shaky legs and cleaning my head.

It hurt a lot. The liquid, it burned usually I'd be unconscious, so I wouldn't feel anything. But right now. I'm screaming. She finished bandaging me up and secured it. I close my eyes. My face was cleaned the next moment. She cleaned my lips like she wanted to remove his touches from me. I felt more disgusting.

"it's all done. I've to go. He's probably watching in the camera behind me. And I don't think you'll be having any treatment today. So have a good sleep. Bye." she said before pushing away my bangs from my eyes.

"are you gonna be okay?" I asked.
"defenitely not. I don't know if I'd see you tomorrow. Take care." she sa i'd and left.
He was gonna hurt her. Physically, sexually... And I know I might be his next victim. Tears form in my eyes again.

It was night, I wasn't given food. I was starving. My lips were dry. I was given water a while ago to wash down the pills. I had almost 4 cups of water today. Which approximately adds up to 1 litre.

I miss Damian. I miss papa and mama. I miss Becky. I want to see them. I want Becky to drag me out on a Sunday morning from my bed to the mall. I want Damian to kiss my forehead and hugg me. I want mama making the worst dinner and papa and I eating it like everything's alright. I want to be with baby sibling.

What if I die here? What if I never get to see them again? God no. I want to see their faces before I leave this world.

But I know it's impossible to leave this place and I might end up dying here.
I miss you guys. I wonder what they're doing right now....Damian's probably still angry with me. He wouldn't be caring If I was gone... Becky and my parents would be searching for me I guess....or they'd also be relieved that their burden is gone?

Maybe they're just happy without me.

I want peanuts. A whole bag of them. I want it for myself and I wouldn't want to share. I want rice with eggs. I'm starving. I want some PBnJ.
I want to leave this place...

And then I let sleep take over me. I hope someone would find me? Or not..

----------------------------------------------

Hello my loves❤️

How's your life going?
Mines kinda messed up right now..

But I wanna ask if I should add some intimate scenes in the future with Damian?????
Are y'all comfortable with it?

And I was looking at the title of the story and wondering if it even means something to the plot. Do I change it? If yes gimme some suggestions....

And should I start a new story, since this one's coming to an end? I was thinking about 'Bakugo x reader' one.

If you are let me know in the comments....

That's all loves.
Take care❤️