Chapter 3

Anya's POV:

Its the weekend. And I get to sleep till afternoon. And it was 8 in the morning now and Papa woke me up. I hate you papa.

He said Becky was coming over to pick me up to go shopping. And when Becky is involved in shopping, it means buying rhe whole dress store. He asked me to get ready.

I told them about Sy-on boy liking me. And mama was happy but Papa was still complaining about it. And knowing it was Damian Desmond, he was a bit furious, I mean its his ex-enemy's son.

Mama gave permission to see him on weekends, but Papa not so much. He and his spy stuff. As much as I like papa he keeps habing various costumes to stall us. Like the Cleaner, even a teacher once.

I wore a over sized T-shirt and skinny jeans. I mean, its just a bit shopping. I had breakfast with Mama and Papa. Becky arrived 10inutes after. I waved them bye and we headed to fhe mall.

"We're going on a double date.'' She said.
"What do you exactly do on a date?" I asked as it was going to be my first.
"Well, Damian doesnt know yet. I'm pretty sure he has plans for you. I still reserved a place for us in a fancy restaurent." She said typing something on her phone.

Just then my phone pinged.

-----------------------------------

(Becky created a new group)
(Backy added Damian and Sam)
(Becky named the group
'THE LOVE COUPLES ❤💘🕊🌹')

Damian:
Wjat the is this Blackbell?

Sam:
Hello there. Im Sam, Becky's boyfriend

Becky:
Hi everyone. Are you both up for a doublw date?

Damian:
Ofcoirse not! This will be our forst date! And I dont want it to be with the two of you. I've got my own plans.

Becky:
Told ya Anya.🤭

Anya:
I'm Right next to you Beck. And Hey Sam. Nice to meet you.

Sam:
Pleasure to meet you too.

Damian:
Where are you Blackbell? I'm picking up Anya in 15 minutes.

Becky:
YOU CALLED HER BY HER NAME!
Now this is what I call LOVE.

Damian:
Shut up Blackbell. Dont apoil this for me.

Sam:
You both are lucky, Anya is innocent. Or Damian wouldve blown up by now.

Damian:
You too Sammy boy. Shut up.

Becky:
Haaha. We'll reach the town mall by 10 minutes. You can pick her up there.

Damian:
Kk.

Becky:
Babe? Wanna give me company till then?

Sam:
Sure bub

----------------------------------------

Ww reached the Mall and Beckh dropped me off before going inside woth Sam who was already there.
5 minutes later, Sy-on boy arrived in his motor cycle. And he looked so goood too, i felt my cheeks get hotter.

He stopped right in feont of me and removed his helmet.
"Hi.." He said. And I could just smile because even if I said something, it would be meaningless, thats how nice he was. His hair falling on his forehead which was usually put back by his coconut scented gel. A black leather jackef in his ripped jean. He looked the best.