Chapter 2

Anya's POV:

After reaching the school by bus, I actually like travelling in bus because its peaceful and calm than other means of transport and especially better than Becky's morning complaints. Not that I say its bad, it can get a ear ful sometimes.

Becky wasnt there, but I saw her car leave, I looked around only to find her with her Boyfriend.

Maybe I'll tell her about Sy-on boy later then...

I walked to class and sat on my usual seat. And I didnt see Becky there. And it kinda annoyed me a little. Just when class was about to start, Becky and Sam came in. She sat beside me while Sam sat somewhere behund us.

"Hey, Anya. What are you doing?" She asked, I could actually smell a cologne from her. And I decided to brush it off.
"Becky...I need to tell you something.." I said.
"Go on" she responded getting her things together.
"Yesterday...Sy-on boy-"
"Good morning everyone." I was cut off by oir teacher.

He started the class it was boring as usual, being ELEGANT.
Should I read someone's mind? Becky's maybe? Lets see..

'Should I tell Anya about why I was late today? That we were making out in the storage room...AHHHHH..Ofcourse not! She's very innocent...but she wanted to say something about Damian...wonder what that is...I need to yalk to her in break... oh no..but I want to see Sam...I'll text him..hopefully He'll understand. *sigh*'

I stopped, I cant reach my limit now, then I'll start bleeding.

Why does she want to see Sam?
Does she hate Anya? Did Anya do something wrong?
Is Becky angry on Anya?

I felt like tearing up. This is a classroom, get it together Anya.

The class ent after 30 minutes, I excused myself to the restroom.

"Is Becky angry at me?" I ask myself in the mirror.
"Did Anya do something to Becky?" I continue

"No Anya, You did'nt do anything, why would tou think that?" I heard Bdcky and my tears only swelled in my eyes.
"Because Becky did'nt talk to Anya today. Is Becky amgry?" I asked tears flowing down my face.

"No Anya baby. Becky is not angry with Anya. It's just, when you have a boyfriend, you get a little busy. Okay?" She said wrapping me in a hug.

'Oh Anya baby thought I was angry with her. How can I probably be angry woth someone so cut? It's Sam and his needs. He can't live without touching me or being around him.I'll explain it to him and spend more time with Anya. It'll help her feel better.'

Becky isnt angry with Anya. Thats relaxing. I pull away.

"Oh...what is it you wanyed to tell about Damian?" She asked.
"Oh right...he said and I quote...'Shrimpy girl...I like you.. for a long time'..and he also kissed me on the lips...I wanted to know what it means." I said making Becky go all pale.

I shaked her, and she returned back

"He said he..he liked you?!" Becky shouted holding me by my shoulder.
"Yes." I said looking at her confused.

'I knew she was innocent...but THIS is bad innocence. I have to Teach Anya about Love. Or this is bad for her...I wonder how Damian liked Anya...I mean he's always hated her presence..atleast thats what it looked like. OH MY GOD! Its just like one of those dramas! And My SHIP sails. YAAAAYYYY!'

I sometimes cant understand what she says. But I think its a happy news then.

"Anya! Why didnt you tell me this sooner? He likes you! He wants to be woth you! Just like me and Sam! He wants to be your boyfriend! Oh my god...come let's go ask him!" She said before pulling me out with her.

"Damian!" Becky called out seeing sy-on boy sitting alone.
"What do you want, Blackbell?" He asked without looking at us, focused on his book.

"You told our Anya that you liked her?" She asked which caught his attention and made him look at us.
"Shrimoy girl...." He whispered.

"Next time, be more specific to her Damian. She's too innocent to understand that. Explain to her, while I'm gonna go see my boyfriend " she said winking to Damian making his cheek go a bit pink and left me alone with him.

"Sit down..." He said moving aside a bit. He was being nice to me..
I sat down beside him.
"Shrimpy...did you not understand when i said I like you?" He asked.

'Damn you shrimpy..why are you being too innocent..I cant believe I think you're cute like this and like you so damn much! I cant make you understand this thing between thjs because I can't understand this either! This is too damn much with you...you are making a Desmond go crazy! I think about you when I sleep, I dream of your cute face. I cant stop thinking about you when studying, working out, practicing swords, even when I am eating. You are all I can think about. But I can't explain all these to you because you're so innocent and I want to show you that I care. That I dont hate you. I want to be with you and show What LIKING means. I just wish I could find the courage to tell you all this.'

I could'nt read anything afyer this. I might reach my limit. I smiled at his face. Hearing....or reading his mind...those words..they were so sweet. He doesnt hate Anya. He likes Anya. Just like Sam likes Becky or vice versa. His face looked bright red right now.

"I do now sy-on boy." i said still smilimg.
He looked at my face before going back to his book.
"Good." He mumbled. I looked at him all break, he was so focused on his book. Finally the break got over.

"Im going back to my seat. See ya at lunch." I said and was about to stand up until he couaght my hand.
"Bring your books here Shrimpy. Sit with me." He said.
"But...your friends.."
"They can sit somewhere else. Just bring your books over here and sit with me." He said letting my hands go.

I walled up to my seat. Becky was sittinf there.
"Becky...Sy-on boy, he wants me to sot woth him." I said. She looked shocked but smiled and nodded and helped me with my books.

Surprisingly Sy-on boy helped me to carry them too. This wasnt him. Maybe the 'liking' changed him to a kind person. He arranged the books for me besode his and took his seat. I sat down beside him..

Just when I thought Becky would sit alone, Sam sat with her giving her company. I smiled and looked at Sy-on boy who was staring at my hand.

He held my hand underneath the table. I blushed a little feeling the warmth of his hand. It was sweet. He was sweet. The teacher arroved and we greeted him. I was about to get my hand away but he held it firm. He wouldnt let go.

We held hands all day. During class and lunch. The school had finally ended. I packed my bag and drank some water. Sy-on boy lives in the dorms. So I might as well say good bye to him now. I grabbed my bag and lokked for him, once O found him in the hallway, I waved at him.
He walked up to me.

"Bye Sy-on boy. I have to go home. See you tomorrow." I said and turned around, just to be yanked by my bag. He took it from me and put it on.
Whats hapening?

"I'll walk you to your bus...love..." He saod the last word like a whisper.

He always called me Shrimpy girl. He's callomg me 'love'?

"Oi. Leys go...amd give me your phone." He asked with his hand out. He took my phone and saved his number as 'Damian❤'. He let a satisfied smile. And I blushed smiling. He held my hand in his while we walked. He waved till we were out of sight.

I dont know what is going on but this feels nice too. This Sy-on boy is nice.