Chapter 1

Anya's POV:

I successfully joined Eden College as per papa's wish and its been 10 years since.
The Mission was put out as Papa's rival dis not any sign of damaging the world peace.

So eventually I studied on Eden. Now Me and Becky are in High school. And I am still dumb like Damian and his friends say....or think.

I almost keep failing in math. Papa and Mama help me but I couldnt understand as much. And i keep disappointing them.

"Anya! Listen to me" I heard Becky say, Great I spaced out again.
"What was is Beck?" I asked hugging her from behind pouting.

"Ugh! Why do you keep getting away like this...keeping your face cute." She said giggling. I smiled at her before moving to her side.

"So, Sam asked me on a date!" (Sam is something I came up with😋) Becky said enthusiasticly. I was so happy for her! I huged her tightly.

"When is it?!" I asked.
"4pm today evening! Come and help me pick dresses..pleaseee?" She begged with her eyes glowing.

"I'll have to ask papa about it Beck." I said taking oit my phone.
"Give it to me. I'll speek to him, he cant say no to me." She aaid smirking.

Papa and Becky had a confused relationship, sometimes they agree for the same thing also they fight. Papa somdtimes has enough of her talking so he allows whatever she wants. The next person he's scared to after mama is Becky.

"There. He said okay." She said as if she had completed a satisfying task. I smile and walked with her to the class.

It was 3 pm and the school was ending in 15 minutes. I sat on the first desk as usual with Becky.
"Anya..do you like someone?" Becky asked out of nowhere making me choke on air.

"Miss Forger...are you fine?" the teacher asked as every pair of eyes were on me.
"I..i am..sorry for the interuption" I said glaring at Becky who simply smirked.

"What was that about Becky?!" i whispered to her.
"I take that as a no?" She said looking back into her textbook.

Why did she ask about that suddenly? And why do feel so red and hot?

I looked around if someone was seeing me being red as a tomato. And then i hit a pair of eyes. Hazel brownish eyes. It was Sy-on boy! Why out of all people him?

I turned away from those eyes and concentrated on the book. And it was the hardest 15inutes of my life. As soon as the bell rang, Becky dragged me away to her car and drove off to her mansion.

After 30 minutes of picking her violet colored dress, we drove to he mall. She lent ne one of her casual dresses too. I went around the mall while she went to her date. I walled out of the mall and saw a park.

I spotted a familiar trio there. It was Sy-on boy and his friends, who hate me. I walked without seeing them.

'If it wasnt for the shrimp girl herself, should I ask bossman to say something to her? I mean, the other annoying brat isnt with her anyway.'
i heard Emile think.

Second later, "Oi shrimpy!" I heard the Sy-on boy calling.
I turned around keeping my head down. But to my surprise there were only one pair of feet. I looked above and saw only Sy-on boy was there and the other two were gone.

"What are you doing here?" He asked keeping hjs hands in his pockets.
"I..I..came with Becky, she went on a date, so I was walking...." I said.
"Are you...umm..okay...not that i care about you..its just that i should keep my distance of you had a cold or something from a peasant like you." He saod once again cracking my heart.

"Im fine." I said before walking away with slight tears threatening to fall.
As I walked a couple was steps, I felt a hand pulling me by my arm amd pushing me behind a tree.

"I did not ask you to leave yet." Sy-on boy said standing a step away from me.
I look back at him with teary eyes.
For some reason, I couldnt read his mind, it was very complicated to do so.
"Oi..crybaby..why are ypu tearing?" He asked looking away from my eyes.
I wanted to ask him if he hated me...and I was afraid to know the answer....what if he said he did hate me?

"Do you hate Anya?" I aksed looking down at the grass. Which was replaced by his feet. I felt two fingers lift my chin.
"What makes you think i do?" He asked me, his face was inches away from mine.

I wamted to read hus mind, but i couldnt...i need to try....

'This girl....why is she so damn cute this close..I mighr lose myself right now and kiss her right here...and she thinks i hate her?! Pathetic! I cant admit i like her and neither can i admit I dont hate her.'
I finally heard his thougts..and it made me the happiest.

But i felt cold liquid run from my nose. His eyes widened. I get my kerchief from the bag and wope off the blood.

"I-I'm sorry, you werent supposed to see that." I said starting to walk away embarrassed.
But he pulled me back again and pressed his lips on mine, everything stopped.
It was so warm and nice. I stumbled back hitting my back on the tree. He leaned in. I couldnt understand what i felt. It was like something flying on my stomach....fluttering..
After some time, he pulled away. Both of us were panting and catching breath.

"Shrimpy girl....I like you...for a long time.." He said before walking away. I touched my lips, which still felt warm and tasted like lemonade.

I walked home after Becky had returned, she told me everything about thw date and was so excited. I decided to tell her tomorrow after talking about this with mama and papa. I think it is the right thing to do.

After going home and greeting mama and papa i went changey clothes to something comfortable. Dinner was already prepared.
Mama and papa were talking something seriously until..

"So how was Anya's day today?" Mama asked while gathering food in her spoon. I told them about studies and sportas and it finally came to the topic.

"Mama..papa..what does it mean when someone says...'I like you' and kisses you on the lips?" I asked making both my parents choke in their food. And I clearly dont want to read their minds right now.

"What are you talking about? Did someone say that to you?" papa swallowed me with questions.

"Did Anya have her firsg kiss today? Thats wonderful." Mama said clapling her hands together.

"How exactly is this wonderful? Some
Guy kissed my Anya!" Papa debated.
Mama and papa had this going on...so I decided to go get some sleep.

I have to tell about this to Becky tomorrow. She might know something as she sees romance dramas so much.

Just then my phone pinged.

A message from an unkown number?

GOOD NIGHT SHRIMPY GIRL ❤

This is Sy-on boy..and he's being nice to Anya?

I went to sleep thinking about today's events.