Chapter 9

Anya's POV:

I open my eyes and find myself in a very familiar place. It was so familiar that I couldn't belive this was true. It should be a nightmare.

I found myself in a hospital bed in the laboratory in which I was experimented. Same bed. Same window by which I could see the sky right above me. It looked exactly the same. I move my leg but it is tied to the bed and so is my hand. I have a color on my neck.

What did I expect from them? Same old procedures.

---------------------FLASHBACK---------------------
THIS IS BEFORE 15 YEARS.

"take this medicine." a nurse said trying to squeeze the huge pill into my mouth.
"I don't want it! It's bitter. Anya wants peanuts! Not pills!" I spoke back at her immediately regreted it after I got a slap from her.

She managed to put the pill into my mouth and push it down with some water. I was crying.

Then the doctor came in, with his papers. He checked on the computer and wrote it down on the papers and took out 4 big Injections. I tried to run away because those hurt. It pierces right through th skin.

I was push down to the bed and tied up with my collar on. 1 injection was put in my neck. The nurse immediately stuffed my mouth with cloth since I started screaming and crying in pain. 2 more were put on my hand and one more on my wrist. It hurt a lot. Then I would pass out.

When the Nurse wakes me up with cold water splash in on my face, I was fed with white rice and if lucky some curry with it. Only on special occasions I get peanuts. If I take my medicines without any shouting.

The doctor would come again at night and put on the electric collar and a helmet in which there were needles. And he would do something on the computer after pushing all the needles on my head.

------------------end of flashback------------------

Life was absolute hell here.

I look around and find the computer but more advanced, in which a similar helmet was hung and 4 injections with the same huge blue pill was placed on the table.

I tried to remove my hands and shake  the bed, a sharp hit of electricity was through my body, I was vibrating, breathless and shaking on the bed. It stopped and I could feel blood dripping down my ear. And nose.

"Well well well, if it isn't MY Anya here."
I hear the doctor's voice. I start shaking.

"no. No. No. No." I mumble under my breath.
"How are you my dear? You're in pain I know. It's all because you left this place. Do you regret it now? No use my sweetheart." he said stroking my hair. I turned away.

"ahhh don't be so rude Anya. Now now, let's start with the procedure now. Shall we?" he said as tears run down.

There was a different nurse now, she was wearing a collar too. She looked down at me with pity. She was a subject here too...I can see it in her soft eyes.

" your task is to feed her this pill. If you fail, you know what Walter does to you. If you don't want to suffer tonight also, do your job." he threatened her

"no... Please.. Don't.. I.. don't....please.." I plead her. She looks at me with teary eyes.
"I'm so sorry..." she mumbled and put it inside my mouth.

I take it for her sake. My tears never stopped. He pushed those needles inside me as I screamed, she was helpless. She was crying too. He placed the helmet in my head and those needles pierced through my skull as I scream in pain. This was hell.

There was no going back anymore. I die here. I'm destined to die here.

My head felt dizzy and blood all over the bed. The last thing I saw saw was the nurse holding her mouth in scared of the blood and me?

My eyes completely shut.

-------------------------------------------

Damian's POV:

I wake up in a room, unfamiliar to mine.
I hoe what happened yesterday was a stupid scary nightmare. I rush out of the room and I'm in Becky's which still means, Anya is taken by someone.

I walk down slower. I see Mr and Mrs Forger. I think they stayed here. I sigh trying to stay strong. I walk down with my car key and phone. I need to get home and change and then look for something.....AMYTHING THAT LEADS TO FINDING HER.

I say good bye to Mrs Forger and Mr Forger seemed to be angry with me. He looked at me coldly. I walked out to find Sam and Becky, Becky's eyes were red and puffy, Sam was kissing her forehead to comfort her.

I remember when I did that to Anya because she was upset about her marks and what Her dad would say. I want her in my arms. Just hang on a little longer Anya. I'm not wasting anymore time.

I went back home, and showered then changed to my black shirt and grey pants. I called my gaurds and asked them to report everything they've gathered.

"Mr. Damian, we found Ms. Forger's mobile from exactly 3.6 kms away from the alley you were in. Her mobile was thrown out of the window on the traffic, and we looked into the camera and found the car, but it was hard to read the number even with our technology. But we've predicted 4 numbers on that model and sent teams to investigate on those. Apparently the car looked like a laboratory vehicle, so we're checking on all the laboratory in the state." he kept reporting, but my mind stuck on the word 'Laboratory'.

Anya did say she was an experiment on a lab, what if it was them...

She didn't mention the lab name. Fuck! That must be it. Her nose bleeds, her mind reading stopped all of a sudden, she became sick often.

Holy fuck! We've got a clue. I immediately took my car and went back to Becky's. I must let them know.