Welcoming in a new Contestant!

Leafy pov
"AHHhhhhhHHhhHHHhhhhHhHhh"
I yelled....I was high up and the fact I was going down fast confused me on how light I was.. or it's just my vision I realized I had knifes in my bag and immediately panicked "OH GOD ITS NOT WEIGHT!" I cried out....(but nobody came/reference...)
I looked down and I felt my fear go high to max like it crossed the line "YaRgHH!" I could feel myself get my vision blacking out the last thing I thought about was finally never able gonna go back to that hell hole.... Luckily nobody would care if I die and I'm happy that I used golfballs machine that will never let you go back where you lived before.....an-and....I'm happ-happy....

( blank's out )

"What if there dead?!"
Someone answered
"Yeah,a person definitely breathes when there dead..."
I opened my eye and jumped back too seeing a phone and a cup of orange juice in front of me.....
"Sorry if we scared you,but I've never seen you before?" 'Ofcourse not!I just came' I thought

"Gosh my head hurts" whoops thought that out loud "uh,hang on....hey Mephone4?" I looked away while grabbing my bag and pulling out a pen and my journal and started writing but it was just things of me succeeded and got a ' ' small ' ' damage I felt someone pull my hand and I jumped abit again as Mephone4 put the bandages on "hmmm,ah hah!maybe we can make you a contestant!" Mephone4 exclaimed "wh-WHAT!ARE YOU CRAZ-"he was gonna finish his sentence before M4(shortened version of Mephone4) shut his mouth "no,she will be in the game cause it my idea!" He smiled I looked at my journal again and put it back in my bag while accidentally one of my yoyleberry fell out and gave me a idea to eat it so that I can turn metal just incase "whoops...uh let me just,put this back in...." Atleast it wasn't my knifes....

(5 hours of walking)
"M4?can't you just teleport us there?" OJ said tiredly but I was pretty energetic and not really tired because I always walked 100 miles in yoyleland but I didn't want to act cool...just friendly....and nice I don't want it too happen again! M4 looked at me and so did OJ they both saw me walking while skipping this whole 5 hours "how are you not tired?" OJ asked me "uh...I don't feel comfortable enough yet sorry...." I apologized "oh it's fine!plus....!!!you just meant us ofcourse you wouldn't trust us yet" OJ told me which made me feel confused it was like I'm talking to myself but...

A different person
I felt like crying but I didn't want too so I kept it in until we where there

We where finally there but I wanted to walk more but suddenly a paintbrush bristles turn into a flame which got in the ground heading towards my direction I quickly grabbed my yoyleberry and ate it and turned myself into metal everyone gasped at me thinking I was dead "Cough!,Cough!" I dusted myself off and people flinched when they saw me metal "How are you alive!?" The floor said "urm,I ate my yoyleberry?it turns you into metal-" until I realized that this place probably doesn't have it

I looked at M4 "uh hey M4 can I go to Google I don't have my phone with me..." I asked "sure!" They went to Google as I searched yoyleberry and there it was.....(yoyleland is where you can get yoyleberries which only appears in bfb usually eaten by leafy who was the first person there....) I showed them all it and asked so much questions I felt uneasy but it was nice to talk to people who wouldn't scream at you....

I know it's short just give me ideas pls recommend me a story that you like with ideas I might get!