[ Chapter 38 ]

After the dance got over we walked to a basement below the dancing hall , to check the diamonds they are taking back . Their missions are still a mystery to me . They do everything secretively , they won't give you a clue about anything . But reveal everything at the end when everything is over .

Currently I am holding a small stone . And it's a freaking diamond , that also a green one . My hands are shaking to touch such a element . I put it back properly to not drop it as if it's a bomb that would explode if fallen .

"Beautiful aren't they" Jaehyuk adored the diamonds and took them in his hands . Playing with them as if a ball . Does he not know they are freaking diamonds ? . "Hm , but why did we come here for diamonds ?" I ask since they got what they came for . It's a puzzle . "You don't know sweetie , these belong to Yoshi , he has been trying to get these back since last year" he smiles at me and starts fiddling with the bunch of diamonds displayed . "why this long when you can just take it ?" I show some curiosity and try to know more .

"Everything went as planned , and we made this long ago . We just waited for the right time and see . We have what we came for" he answers and walked to the other side of mine . "Also , you both were cute back there" he beings the moment that melts me everytime I hear about it . My body became hot as I bit my inner cheek to hide my smile .

It was...addicting . The way he had his hands on me . The way we swayed with music as if our souls are one . The way he looked into me . The way he connected us . It's the greatest fantasy I could ever think of .

"Let's go Yoshinori and Jihoon are already home" Haruto came from behind . He left before us to clear the path that we will use to go back . "Help me with these" Jaehyuk said and took out a small sack from his pocket and Haruto helped him to carefully put the precious stones inside the bag .

We exited the basement and walked upstairs to the ball room . It's interesting how you can steal something without getting noticed . This is what spies do . Stealing things without giving a hint of their process . Weather it is you heart.

We travelled back to our place . The first thing I wanted to do is to dump myself in the bed and sleep for the next four days . I am so tired and not forgetting  . Before going I momentarily walked towards Jihoon's private space to check wether is sleeping or still watching cooking shows .

I peek through his door and saw him lying on the bed life less . I don't make any disturbance to wake him from his slumber . I quietly walked back to my room and massage my nape .

Something gripped my wrist as I was pulled into a room with a gasp escaping me  . Yoshi closed the door behind me and glued me to his body . My finder felt his naked abdomen , glistening with sweat and smooth . Without giving me a second to speak , He connected his lips with mine , while my arms helplessly found their way to his nape and hung on them . He moved to my jaw leaving light pecks there followed by strong kisses . He fiddled with the hem of my bodycon dress . His fingers found there way to the cut of my dress where my legs were revealing my skin . He is going too fast . He comes back to my lips and gives passionate kisses . I automatically remove my annoying heels and stand on my toes to reach his level . Even my legs are drunk .

I am half drunk since I didn't want to return thirsty from the party and this is more rapturing after consuming alcohol .

Whatever he is trying to do right now , it's totally driving me crazy . His naked body doesn't do any good either , he took a bath just now from what I could imagine .

"Gosh , y/n..." he kissed each and every spot below my ear and played with the side cuts of my dress . This touch is driving me insane . I am at a loss of words , just a moment ago we shared a beautiful kiss and now we are already craving for something . He pinched my waist , causing me twitch and stick more to his body .