[ Chapter 5 ]

I accelerated my speed a bit to reach my apartment and clean the messy place as much as i can , but nicely failed when he was just behind me .

Lesson learned never ever leave your place like a tidy bin .

i pushed open my wooden door only to reveal my untidy room with messy blanket and every thing neatly displaced more as if a thief came to rob this place .

their i go freely humiliating myself . good job to me . "come in" i step aside followed by him . he took off his shoes and neatly placed it on the shoe-rack . he is far more arranged then me . after going in he flicked my dustbin-like-apartment . i bet he is disgusted by the mess .

"help yourself " i pointed at the sofa with messy cushions . swallow me someone . i quickly went and arranged the pillows . "i will get some snacks" he nodded satisfied . i retreated the room to my kitchen . while he took out the work .

i returned with tea and some cookies and found him studying his book . but soon made some space for the plate and took it from me . damn he is kind . i seated myself on his opposite side and took out my subject copies .

"what do you want to start with ? , i have every work but maths cause we have to do the exercises on our own" i don't think i will ever be able to do those equations . maths is hard , who so ever created maths shouldn't have been slapped for studying so much .

"let's start with english i already completed maths , give me your copy and you do the uncompleted work till i do english ?" he suggested . not bad .

"ok " i picked out my english copy and handed him while i did the physics . before that i realized what i was wearing so i had to interrupt his studies . "hey , if you don't mind please sit till i go and change" he nodded and i went to get out of the uniform . i checked my cupboard , finding a pair of shorts that doesn't even cover half of my thigs and a loose top a bit over-sized .

i don't expect any kind of visitors except kwan and jihoon so i am always in my shorts . but now i feel a bit embarrassed to wear this infront of a stranger . well i can't go naked .

i went back to the lonely boy who was undisturbed doing his work . he raised his head when he felt my presence , he stared at me for a moment and i just stood at the same spot staring into those blue orbs . he cleared his throat waking me from my thoughts and went back to his studies .

i mentally punched myself and went to seat myself .

2 hrs later...

i stretched my limbs which lifted my top . he raised his head again observing my movements . finally after completing all the copy work we are left with maths . i looked at the clock that ticked non-stop from past hours was now indicating twelve thirty .

i didn't even feel like i studied . "would you like coffee ?" i asked , he again gazed at me with those beautiful orbs . i don't think i should have made an eye contact , if i didn't want to blush and make things awkward . "sure" he replied smiling . gosh i can't hold myself . i turned around to avoid showing my heated cheeks . "i will make some"

with this i got up still not facing him , he would have found blushing which he sure did . i wanna jump on my bed so bad punching the pillows .

while making coffee and deep lost in my thoughts for i guess like ten minutes . i felt a hot breath in my ear sending tickles and shiver all over me . i immediately turned to that side to be inches away from his lips , our nose tips almost touching . i stared into those blue orbs which followed down to my lips and mine into his lips . i swear my body is heating up like anything .