[ Chapter 10 ]

"These fingers are soft but they can be rough as well"

the exact same line that my brain has been reading . did he read my mind .

"yah ! kanori" Kwan yelled in my ear to which i blocked with my hands , with my ear drums almost getting damaged because of her , "don't yell" i gritted my teeth with annoyance . "what did you do while coming to school , you have been blushing non-stop" she grinned under her nose . "no" i frowned , she will now torture me whole day .

"you-" , before letting her complete i interrupted . "we gotta go it's P.E and i don't want to run ten laps , especially in the burning temperature out there with the whole school gawking at me every minute" taking my suggestion seriously she ran past me , and i followed .

After putting on our p.e uniforms which is basically blue shorts and white shirt with blue strips . P.e is not the thing i like but to make my bulky & hulk like body move i have to do it .

We got with the crowd of the girls dressed just like us and went to the ground where we do our exercise . i am still not awake from my morning sleep , i just don't feel like walking or doing anything but just lay with eyes closed , sleepy or not .

we started our usual routine , with the girl arranged column wise on one side and the boys on the other . i stepped on my heels to spread my eyes over the ground , looking for the person whose words are now stuck on my tongue . i eyes didn't find him at last .

i sadly focused in the front where the figureheads instructed each step . They all unceremoniously pausing their actions in between . The boy who i have been searching for present himself among the figure heads , who were girls , and stood there dreamily staring at him .

Usually there is a boy in between them to monitor all the students , today he was traceless . the teacher came with his sports suit and a whistle which is louder then a horn and his baseball hat .

"since our usual trainer is absent , we can count on him for today's practise" he announced , and i could already hear groans which were naturally removed as soon as they heard the loud whistle piercing through their ears .

There was a sudden murmur among the girls , afcourse this guy has the whole school girls talking about him day to night .

Yoshi had a whistle in between his lips , observing each and every student . Finally they fell one me , my blood rushed from all body parts and i stiffened .

"shall we start ?" he asked enough for people to hear . they all nodded in union . and started , i really don't want to . Usually i go to office to sleep , rather then staying here with the groaning zombies .

After finishing . i threw myself on the ground bench chugging the water hastily , water really tastes sublime when you haven't tasted it for like years . the beads of sweat tickled down my face , which i shamelessly wiped with my hands . Kwan looked at me with the face of 'what the hell did you just do' . "i didn't have a handkerchief " , i said in a duh tone .

"well i did" she pulled out a cloth from her pocked . "i am not touching that sweaty cloth of yours" i scrunched my nose . she pulled out another cloth from the other side of her pocket . "fine , i will bring extra handkerchiefs next time" i surrendered .

"girlies !" we heard a low echo from the other side of the ground seeing , Yoshi and chung-hee , waving at us, and we did the same with the same amount of blush in our cheeks . "you blushed" she is trying to control her blushed . "well someone else , got red cheeks too" i grinned . Truth doesn't hide for long .