[ Chapter 35 ]

- Yoshi -

"Did we receive the invitation ?" I asked as I was now comfortable in the warmth of the room . I let the bed cover rest till my waist only , since I was resting against the headboard And I was wrapped with band age in my abdomin . Feeling much better from yesterday .

"Just like we expected , Daniel did send us an invitation . And this is a cocktail party at his penthouse" Jaehyuk spoke as he handed me the invitation card .

"It smells like Gunpowder " I let out the strange thought invading me .

"Exactly , I smells the Same but I ignored it , I thought it was just me" he scoffed And I carefully observed the card . "He doesn't even clear his evidences after planning" I smirked And filly open the card to receive another card , with a message of invite written in Elegant letters .

"Seems like a big party" I speak keeping back the letter . "I does" he replies .

"What did you tell him about me ?" I ask about the work I had assigned to him . He nodded positively And took the card from me .

"Like you said , he came here personally without any security And special gave us this . Like you Said , we told him that you already died in the fight between you And Lorenzo . It took him quiet a while to realise And trust but we showed him a dead body similar to you so , we made a clean cut with this" he answered what I was carving for .

"It's on tomorrow evening , if you still feel tired you should rest plus you should focus on your injury . We will take care there" he asked again for the sixth time since he entered . "Like , I Said . I am totally fine , this is just a usual shot And you know I am Used to these" I answer the most spoken answer .

"I know , but it still hurts" he gets emotional again . "don't be like those cry babies , it's Not like I feel the pain anyways ." I roll my eyes .

He turns to me with his eyes as big as doe , "what I meant was , it still hurts to see the bullets getting wasted" he tried to joke around but that doesn't leave a single effect on me so i play along .

"And it's Not like a single bullet can do me any harm anyways" , he slightly fisted his fingers And covered his mouth chuckling .

"Also..." I bring him back . "yea ?"

"Is y/n coming too ?" I asked And felt a bit nervous . If it's a yes then that means Daniel still has something going in his brain . He nodded in response , "he personally met her to invite her," .

"When did he come ?" I asked out of curiosity .

"Yesterday in the morning right after y/n came back from University " he spoke as I feel really empty Not seeing her for so much time And now that I am here , I still didn't meet her .

"Do you want to meet her ?"

I was currently holding on to myself to Not meet her And put her in danger but now that it's settled, I can still give myself some free time .

"Did you tell her that I am here ?" I asked which I guess he thought that I ignored his question . "Nope , we were waiting for you to tell us when to inform her" he answered And I thanked him on the inside .

"Then let's check the exported weapons from overseas firstly , then let's meet her" I tell him my final decision And except a okay he groaned like a Baby . "whay ! , Jihoon And everyone else went there already to check them , why do you want to go . Plus it will be really late if you want to do that first , also you are Not in a good state to get your ass off of bed" he spoke that in One breath as I just chuckled at his cuteness .

"Better late then never , now get my car out , And you stay here while I come back" I speak as I remove the bed sheet and get off the bed . It feels like standing on your legs after a long time but I still manage to take a step to bathroom to take a shower .