[ Chapter 2 ]

"Yah !!! , wait for me you-" i turned my head to see Kwan , the girl who i talked to last night . Slept early but still woke up late typical her .

she caught up with me still busy catching her breath . "i thought we slept at the same time ?" i grinned . "don't say that i just joined it today too "she deeply sighed . we walked through the beautiful footpath decorated with pink cherries on the left creating a partition between the lake below and the highway we were walking on .

After 5 min...

"we finally reached" she stretched her limbs . "that delivery guy almost got us an hour late" she frowned . "he got distracted by someone" i grinned nudging her arms , causing her to show a transparent shade of pink . "are you blushing ?" i dramatically gasped . she slapped my arm "ok-ok !" she frowned . "you wanna go in or not ?" she came back to her normal state . "fine , let's go" i held her hands .

I should say that she has got the best faces of the word she has long straight hair with a shade of dark purple which are really dense and those beautifully curved bangs , not even a comb can make someone's hair so smooth and beautiful . she had those big cute koala eyes under which her eyes shone . she had the face like a diamond perfectly shaped and attractive features and lastly the lips that completes this masterpiece of her face , i bet even a girl would fall for those features .

i don't envy her but can't stop complaining about my features . i have short straight hair reaching my shoulder curved inwards i don't have bangs i don't like them , every-time you have to trim the extra long part , i know this because i always visit the barber with kwan to keep her bangs perfectly arranged . it's not like i don't like them at all , i just don't want them on me .

i got simple facial features , which i don't care about . but i do hate one thing about me that's my hair . the short silver slate hair i am born with , i dyed them with black , brown and almost every colour except the colourful ones but they always come off . we even consulted a doctor but he said that it's nothing but everyone has a hair colour and i have the unique silver hair . he even galvanized me that they are perfect but i don't like them not even one percent .

sometimes i feel more like a nerd than a student . especially with my fake glasses , i don't use them for fashion but facing people as a four eyed girl is better than facing them bare eyed .

people in every school teased me , calling me an oldie or a grandmother . i would have told about this to someone but i didn't to any one including my parents who i think do so much for me by giving me everything and doing their best for me knowing that it will stress them to change my school everytime .

they are not actually white . But it decreased since it was a fashion , but people still didn't stop nagging me about the colour .

The spring breeze touching my bare legs making my skirt swing along with it but not too high . "hey , see that statue" she pointed at a statue covering the middle space on the ground of the entrance . it was a boy with books in one hand and other on his pocket frozen in a spot with a walking movement .

"i don't see anything special about the statue" she paused infornt of it . "must be someone or in his memory or he must me related to this school or something" this was all i could say and pulled her away from the spot and went in to the hall filled with students and their chatterings .

People who passed didn't think twice to give me a stare or a glare of 'what weird hair' , i hate how my hair is the cause of my attention . "what was our class again ?" she looked as far as she can . "i thought you knew " . "i expected the same from you" she dodged . "let's go to principle office then" i offered receiving her nod .

but neither we knew the school nor we knew the office , we decided to pick who will ask someone with rock , papers , scissors this never get's old . And after three turns in which i won the first two turns and was nervous about the last turn . but this time luck was with me , i held out my hand with my fingers sticking out my index finger and middle finger with the rest folded in . i let out a deep sigh when she had all her fingers folding in .

she won since i stuck out scissors and she stuck out rock . she glad fully accepting it turning to excuse someone .

"excuse me ?" she caught a boy with his friend on the other side , wow out of all the students why the boy . he turned with a smile "yes , may i help you ?" . "would you happen to know the principal's office ?" .

"go straight and there is a board hanging with a sign of her office , you will find it" he replied with a hint of his cheeks getting red . wow it's only the first day and she already made fans . "thank you for your help" Kwan bowed and was about to leave when he interrupted "i guess you are new , if you don't mind please allow me to walk you around the school today" he shyly smile. gosh she is gonna be popular in a day .

"sure why not" well great , you should have said no . " Kan would you like to join me ?" . she turned to me with the boys who just noticed my presence , afcourse . not . "nope thanks , i will have to do homework and you know-" i tried to think but i hope she understood . "oh , you are studious , it's ok . i will show you around once you are free then " . glad .

she again turned around to the boy "thank you again" . "no worries , i will see you after school" he waved and went on from a bit afar i saw his bestfriend bouncing like a monkey .