Entry 3: Him

I never liked the way he chuckled like some smug dude that thinks he was better than everybody. And no, he's not a douche. But saying it doesn't seem convincing.

He was the type of guy you could easily like because of how he talked nicely, and how he helped you carry a huge pile of boxes that the teacher asked you to move in the storage room. He was the kind of guy who is silent but opened his mouth when someone badmouths you.

He sounded like the perfect guy to me at that time. Then you start to notice the cracks on that perfectly furnished wall.

He pushed his views like it was the only thing that mattered. And then he doesn't listen when you tried to tell him he was wrong. He's gentleman act only last when their was an audience.

Okay maybe I'm prejudice to see him as imperfect. Nobody is prefect. My flaws are sky high from the positive vibe people think I have. I don't have a positive vibe. Why on earth a positive person try to find faults on someone that people think was immaculate?

It was weird how he found me an ounce attractive. Personality wise, he thought I was the saint. Maybe because I don't talk much and helped out people. I only help to shut them up. If I don't, they will continue asking me. And if I said no to them, they would give me the stink eye. I don't want that.

Back to him. So in all facts and truth, he is a good guy. Only few existed in this day and age, which my selfish side says go for it. Was it out of love? Not sure. But I will get to it.

-----

Happy Reading and Have a lovely day! Until tomorrow's update :D