i. ' THATS METAL. '

chapter one, that's metal.
no triggers.

XAVIER X TEEGAN.
song - change (in the house of flies)

THE ADDAMS, A VALUABLE FAMILY OF OUTCASTS, the strange and bizarre people that made of the 'Addams' name consisted of six people:

Fester Addams, a man so mental, you'd ought to imagine the police watched him. 24/7 surveillance anyone? wrong, Fester was a free man - wanted by the law, correct, but free minded.

Gomez Addams, the one man no one could see and think, hey, he's pretty normal! because, quite frankly, dressing like a 1930s mobster is anything but the social norm. not like it mattered, didn't matter to him.

Morticia Addams, the most beautiful woman most people see. her pale skin with sleek long black hair, never a hair out of place. she reeked of perfection, care, and motherly-ness.

Pugsley Addams, a young boy. very few years younger than the other siblings, but still a young boy. taking after his father in many ways, specifically dressing like an old-time like Victorian boy.

Wednesday Addams, a girl with such a gaze that people trembled despite not doing anything. long black hair like her mothers that was kept in two braids. the deadpan, unblinking glare that showed she was an outcast, and she loved it.

Teegan Addams, the outcast of an outcast family. band shirts, long curly black hair, a smile that melted women, and a charming personality. he didn't look like an Addams, he was his own person. he was the best Addams family mystery.

nothing about these six could be near borderline normal. Wednesdays obsession with all things death, Morticias obsession with headless roses and more. Gomez's obsession with swords and fighting. Festers obsession with odd and out of the box things. Pugsleys obsession with hunting. Teegan's obsession with being different.

how'd the eldest Addams siblings land themselves spots at the infamous outcast school, Nevermore? well, you see, the two kids are rather... protective of Pugsley. people like Dalton needed to know that.

so they showed him, he lost a testical. deserved, honestly.

"you'll love Nevermore!" my mother gasped, the two kids turned their heads slightly to face her. her eyes held of what seemed to be excitement.

Teegan smirked, Nevermore was where their parents met and then went to fall in love. Teegan had heard all about it, Wednesday was spared.

"it's where i met your mother." Gomez leaned forwards, Teegan grimaced and leaned backwards slightly. their love story was different, and not in a good way.

merely, Teegan couldn't remember anything else from the conversation, he'd zoned out. the trees that passed by formed into a single blob that changed colors very few times.

the gates to Nevermore flew open upon the arrival of the Addams family car. Teegans eyes scanned the entirety of the Nevermore building. it was large, and looked rather gloomy.

"come, children." Morticia smiled, gently pressing her hand on her children's shoulders and leading them to the Principals office. Teegan and Wednesday remained silent throughout the walk.