iii. 'NEWEST NEWBIE'

chapter three, newest newbie.
triggers: none.

XAVIER X TEEGAN.
song - freak on a leash.

TEEGAN SAT SILENTLY ON HIS BED, READING A comic book. his eyes trained, headphones on with his cassette player playing his favorite songs. he slightly bopped his head along to the music playing, other than that, everything was silent.

he jumped at the sudden sight of Thing. "jesus fuck Thing! you scared me, what's up?" Teegan sighed, putting his music on pause and setting his earbuds to the side.

Thing quickly signed out, 'you're going to have roommates, and Wednesday is gonna come over soon.'. Teegan nodded and grabbed out some nail polish he had sitting.

"can i go your nails?" Teegan asked, Thing thumbed up and Teegan began painting on the black with red stars. they were silent until Wednesday knocked on the door.

"come in, Weddy!" Teegan called out, finishing Things nails. Wednesday walked in with her signature frown dancing upon her face. Teegan rose an eyebrow before setting his book and the nail polish aside.

"what's up? you seem... more cheerful than normal." Teegan wondered, patting the space before him for Wednesday to sit. Wednesday sat and crossed her legs, folding her hands in her lap.

"Enid." Wednesday deadpanned, sending Teegans face to adorn a smile. Teegan started shaking his head with a soft laugh leaving his lips ever so often.

"you've got a crush on a girl." Teegan smirked, standing up and putting away his comic book, memorizing the page number as he jotted it down on a post-it note and stuck it to the front of the book.

he reached for his cassette tape as Weems opened the door, followed by a young boy with long blonde hair - his parents behind him.

Teegan and Wednesday shared a quick glance as Teegan resumed setting his mixtape in the drawer that held all of them. setting his headphones and cassette player beside them.

"alright, Theodore, this is Teegan Addams. his sister, Wednesday Addams is also here, Teegan is your roommate." Weems explained as Teegan and Wednesday both stared blankly at the new student.

"i trust Teegan will treat you with kindness, supported by a tour of the school on the way to the registrars office for a schedule and uniform." Weems nodded sharply, Teegan followed her actions with a sharp salute.

"i'll leave you boys to it." Weems sighed, exiting as the other boys' parents said their goodbyes.

"hey, i'm Theodore, Theodore Sinclair." the boy with long blonde hair mumbled, setting his stuff on his side of the room.

"Teegan, that's Wednesday. you're Enids brother right?" Teegan quickly clarified, Theodore nodded swiftly and dropped a bag on his bed.

"bye." Wednesday suddenly stated, rushing out of the room seemingly to go back to hers.

"sorry about her, she isn't a people person." Teegan shrugged, moving to grab a book and pen. he had a book he wanted to annotate for someone, anyone honestly.

"i assume that's what's different between you guys? you don't seem all that similar." Theodore began to unpack his stuff, sending a quick glance at Teegans side of the room.

"yeah, we aren't. she's more like our parents, me? i'm like our Uncle." Teegan explain quickly, adding on, "my friend Xavier's gonna come over later. homework stuff." Teegan shrugged again.

Theodore nodded and continued on with his packing. Teegan rose and reached for his once put away cassette and mixtape. the room fell into an utter silence, Teegans music was nearly silent against the aura of the room.

finally, Xavier knocked on the door. Teegan rose to let him in but Thing already had. honestly, Thing only did because Teegan was nowhere near focused. he wasn't looking at anything but the door, writing and drawing in the margins and anywhere possible.

Xavier began to get to know Theodore, Teegan was silent, the audio of his music being heard easily. "you guys together? you'd be perfect together honestly." Theodore suddenly dropped, sending Xavier into a fluster with dark red cheeks.

"no. no i don't even think he likes guys, honestly." Xavier mumbled, moving to snap Teegan back into reality.

"oh, when'd you get here?" Teegans eyebrows furrowed as he pushed his cassette and mixtape to the side, sliding his headphones to wrap around his neck.

"not that long ago, got to know Theodore though." Xavier smiled, sitting next to Teegan and pulling out the homework that was due eventually. the two boys worked together in peace and harmony, not realizing that Theodore had a smirk dancing on his face, he knew what was occurring.

mars says
TNRWS NY BDAY AND ITS
A SHORT CHAOTER IM
SORRY