vi. ' boys will be boys '

chapter six, boys will be boys.
triggers: none

XAVIER X TEEGAN.
song - petals

THE NEXT DAY CAME AROUND, TEEGAN WOKE UP with a slight headache, and hardly any thought of actually getting up today. he was tired and his body ached.

he sighed and got up to stretch and get food before noticing the boy sleeping on the floor. Teegan quickly woke him up, "Xavier why're you sleeping on the floor?" Teegans voice came out as a low, raspy, and tired sound.

"'cause i didn't know if you were comfortable with me sleeping next to you." Xavier mumbled, rubbing his eyes while Teegan sighed and helped him up.

"just come lay down, please don't leave yet? i don't wanna be alone." Teegans tired and sad voice brought Xavier to lay down beside the boy and pull him close.

LATER ON, TEEGAN AND XAVIER LAYED TOGETHER in silence. Teegans head on Xavier's chest while Xavier gently ran his hands through the boys hair.

"i'm scared." Teegan mumbled, Xavier chuckle softly and focused more on the boy.

"what's making you scared, Teegs?" Xavier asked, using a nickname no one had ever used before. Teegan sighed and looked up at Xavier, resting his chin on the boys chest.

"i admitted i had a stupid crush on you, and you haven't said anything. do you not feel the same?" Teegan stared dead into Xavier's eyes as the boy with shorter hair felt his face heat up.

"alright, i like you too. i'm worse than a middle school girl. but i've just... never been with a boy?" Xavier was embarrassed, which made Teegan laugh and sit up.

"c'mon man, it's not that bad. Xavier Thorpe, will you be my boyfriend?" Teegan was dramatic, standing up even if it made him a little dizzy, and extending his hand.

"pretend there's classical music in the background." Teegan added with a smirk.

"i would be delighted, Teegan Addams." Xavier smiled, slipping his hand into Teegans and waltzing with the boy.

BEING IN LOVE WAS FOREIGN TO THE BOYS, this was their first relationship. "why aren't relationships like best friends that... that fuck and kiss?" Teegan groaned, flopping on his bed next to Xavier.

"that fuck? what're you hinting at, Teegs?" Xavier teased. a groan emitted from Teegans lips as he dramatically rolled off his bed. Xavier laughed in surprise.

"god, you're annoying." Teegan joked, pulling Xavier down to the floor with him.

considering that Teegan was buff, and strong... plus taller than Xavier, he could easily pull Xavier off the bed. considering also that Xavier was practically a twig compared to him.

"why do you have to be so strong." Xavier complained, climbing off the curly headed boy and walking back to the bed.

"'cause i'm better. do you even lift bro?" Teegan joked, standing in between Xavier's legs.

"guys please don't tell me you're fucking." Theodore exclaimed, a hand over his eyes and his mouth was pulled into a disgusted look.

"we aren't, idiot." Teegan scoffed, throwing a pillow nearby straight at Theodore's head. "stop being homophobic. we all know you're in love with Ajax." Teegan smirked, catching the pillow when Theodore threw it back at him.

"i'm not... well — i'm not homophobic!" Theodore cried dramatically, flopping on his bed when Enid and Wednesday came in the room.

"hey Weddy, hey Ed." Teegan greeted, waving softly at the two girls who waved back.

"hey sista." Theodore joked, moving to tickle his sister while Wednesday stood awkwardly at the door of the dorm.

"hey, Weddy, did mom and dad ever call? they haven't reached out to me yet." Teegan asked, moving to his desk to flick at the crystal ball that sat in a corner.

"yeah, last Sunday. they'll call you this Sunday." Wednesday explained, a blank expression falling over her pale skin.

"cool." Teegan mumbled, moving to lay beside Xavier, who remained sitting up.

Xavier set his hand on his boyfriends thigh, softly rubbing it. Teegan smiled as a soft red tint flushed over his tan skin.

"they're so girlypop." Enid joked, wrapping an arm around Wednesday. Teegan just giggled from his spot. Enid was funny, and clearly in love with his sister.

"so, what's up anyways. why're you here, Enid." Theodore laughed, sitting on his bed and shaking the hair out of his face — this tactic didn't work.

"hey Eddyyyy... wanna do my hair?" Teegan asked moving to where he fell off the bed, groaning quickly, he stood up to see Enid jumping softly and clapping her hands.

"finally! ever since you and Wednesday showed up i've been itching to do your hair!" she gushed, moving and pulling a chair for Teegan to sit on so she could have better access to his curly head of hair.

she began working, carefully working her fingers through his hair. he smiled softly before continuing his jokes with everyone else. Wednesday showed herself to stick close to Enid.

"cuidado, Weddy, podría empezar a pensar que te gusta Enid." Teegan joked, sending a tint of red to flush across her cheeks and bite at her nose as well as her chin.

"shut up, Teegan." Wednesday deadpanned, scowli g at her brother who held his hands up carelessly.

"i feel so single, where's Ajax when you need him?" Theodore groaned dramatically, Teegan laughed and shook his head, his best friend was a homosexual. but then again, who wasn't?

"god, Teegan i really want your hair. it's so... so soft, and curly. i'm jealous." Enid sighed, running her hands through his hair again to gather it all up, reaching for Teegans brush before carefully pulling it through his hair.

in the end, Teegan ended with his hair in a messy bun, pieces of curly black hair falling to frame his tan face, and Xavier swore he'd fallen harder.

if that was even possible.

mars says
LONGER CHAPTER??? IM ON
A ROLL ONG ONG