ii. ' I SWEAR! '

chapter two, i swear!
triggers: mention of blood/scars (literally just a small cut).

XAVIER X TEEGAN.
song - this could build us a home.

SURE, NEVERMORE WAS A SCHOOL OF OUTCASTS, but you'd never come to believe that some people were the outcasts of outcasts. put this in perspective.

your friends with weird people, but they're weird to an extent. you happen to push past that extent and you're even more weird than your friends.

that's being the outcast of the outcasts.

"i'll be at the library, i have a free period this hour." Teegan mumbled to his sister, allowing the two to split, Wednesday heading to Fencing all while Teegan moved swiftly to the schools library.

or, so you'd think. Teegan moved silently to the Principals office. Weems was sitting in there silently with a cup of tea when Teegan opened the door.

"hello, Weems. i was wondering if i could go to town today? my first two classes are free. normally they'd be Russian and just a normal free class." Teegan spoke, his voice was smooth, and well thought out.

"sure, go ahead Teegan. have fun, if you are not back on time i will send someone to get you. enjoy your time." Weems nodded, sending Teegan back to his room for his skateboard and bag.

Teegan quickly changed from the Nevermore uniform and into a large Korn shirt. he tugged on a pair of dark green baggy jeans and tightened the belt he had around his waist. as he pulled his shoes back on, Xavier threw open the door to inform that Teegan had been injured.

"are you serious, Wednesday? military battle? you're an actual idiot. i'm supposed to be in town by now." Teegan groaned, walking swiftly behind his sister. Xavier's eyes followed the Addams siblings figures, more specifically Teegans figure.

"got a crush on the new girl? or boy. Teegans pretty cool, and decently attractive, i just don't swing that way." Enid broke the silence, scaring Xavier.

"i don't know, it's all confusing. but you don't swing that way? you're a lesbian?" Xavier wondered, leaning against a pillar near Enid. Enid nodded, the curls on her head bounced.

"i knew because of my first kiss. it was maybe five years ago, a boy came up and kissed me. i wanted to hurl, but when a girl did it... i dunno, something felt right." Enid explained, hoping to help Xavier.

"so it's safe to say you like Wednesday?" Xavier smirked, Enid smirked and nodded before the two went their separate ways.

meanwhile, with the Addams siblings, Teegan and Wednesday were prosecuting actions in which would help them escape this hell of a place — and not the good type of hell.

"what're we supposed to do, Weddy. i don't even know if i wanna leave anymore." Teegan sighed, leaning against a nearby wall. he'd changed into his uniform recently.

"is it because of Xavier? emotions are-" Wednesday began, Teegan was quick to cut her off.

"weakness, blah blah blah. Weddy you gotta understand that this is the first time i've felt truly accepted. you can leave, and once you do you have to send me a letter whenever possible or even visit me. i've gotta go, bye." Teegan frowned, moving away from his sister.

maybe they weren't the closest, but she was still his sister. they were never close growing up, so it did make a tiny bit more sense that they'd never actually been the best of siblings.

"goodbye. Teegan." Wednesday mumbled.

and with that, the two split. Teegan moved on to his classes — he and Wednesday had a lesson on flowers.

"hello, Teegan! take a seat whenever available." Ms. Thornhill instructed. Teegan let his eyes scan the room before noticing Xavier's table had a seat available.

"mind if i sit here?" the boy smiled, pushing his long dark curly hair out of his face momentarily before it fell back. Xavier shook his head and gestured that he could sit, and Teegan nodded and sat down silently.

most of the class, Teegan found himself struggling to stay awake. he'd slept very well last night but found it increasingly difficult to stay awake for this class.

"just sleep, i'll take notes for you." Xavier mumbled, bringing the twos chairs closer together. Xavier's arm fell before Teegan — he'd offered his arm as a pillow for the boy.

"thanks, Xavier." Teegan yawned before resting his head down on Xavier's arm. Teegan ended up sleeping for most of the rest of the class, Xavier did what he promised and took double notes.

eventually, class ended and Teegan was woken by Xavier. the boys walked together to lunch, Teegan yawned and rubbed at his eyes before accepting his tiredness and following Xavier to Teegans dorm.

"i figured we could hangout, for lunch." Xavier shrugged as Teegan opened the door to his room and shuffled to his bed.

his dark hair splayed around his head as he felt his eyes droop and eventually close.

"did you even sleep last night?" Xavier wondered aloud, Teegan lifted his head slightly just to nod.

"then how are you so tired, you slept last night." Xavier moved from the desk to Teegans bed, sitting nearby with a sketchbook in front of him.

"mmm." Teegan mumbled, that sleepy mumble that people use to show they're "still up" but they really aren't.

"just go to sleep, i'll wake you up before next class." Xavier mumbled, watching as Teegan stretched out upon his bed and rested his head farther into the pillow.

"mmm." was the last thing Teegan said before dozing off peacefully. Xavier couldn't help but look at Teegans body as he slept.

Teegan was just to quiet and he looked so comfortable. so for the rest of the time, Teegan slept peacefully while Xavier kept an eyes on both the clock and the sleeping boy.

he payed attention to the way that his hair fell around his sleeping figure, and the way it just looked so soft.

when lunchtime was over, Xavier woke Teegan up. Teegan groaned and reached for Xavier's arm to pull him down to sleep. "oh - Teegan! wake up." Xavier tried, shaking him before reaching and yanking at Teegans hair.

"woah, woah! kinky." Teegans raspy voice shocked Xavier slightly, but Xavier could still reach and slap the back of Teegans head.

"we have school." Xavier mumbled, taking Teegans foot and yanking him off the bed. Teegan yelped and jumped up. Teegan quickly grabbed Xavier's leg and threw him over his shoulder.

"put me down, put - put me down! c'mon Teegan!" Xavier cried, squirming in Teegans grasp.

"whatever you say." Teegan smirked, dropping Xavier on his bed. standing over him and crossing his arms. "c'mon, let's go to class." Teegan smirked, moving out of the room.

mars says
they're so boyfriends