NOBLE: A New Era - REVISED

~ Months after in 19 BBY to Beginning 18 BBY ~

It has been months since the fall of Tipoca City, and the disappearance of Clone Force 99. The galaxy is still in chaos, and the Empire is determined to crush any form of resistance that are not willing to join them.

Noble, once a revered clone trooper, has emerged as a thorn in the Empire's side, along to father who is quite angered. Lord Sidious, Sheev Palpatine, Chancellor, whatever they may call him... He believes she has lived, and the search for her is growing difficult. 

Unknown to the Empire, the rest of the Bad Batch is very much alive, hiding in the shadows and coming to terms with the drastic changes in the galaxy since the fall of Tipoca City. Their every mission ends in mostly failure, and even their informant, Cid, poses as a challenge, providing missions that push their limits with her lack of intel.

During these months, Omega has grown both in experience and self-confidence, making the most of the unique abilities she inherited from Jango Fett. The group used the credits they saved up to obtain a new fit for the young clone.

Crosshair, still working with the Empire, stands at a crossroads, no pun intended. His choices determine whether he remains aligned with the oppressive regime or follows his own path as a rogue...

By some time ago, the Bad Batch grows in numbers, as they take in two female clones who quickly become part of their little makeshift family. Octavia, a Force-sensitive clone with short blonde hair, happens to be albino, forms a strong bond with Hunter, becoming a couple quite fast.

And while her sister Amber, a human-Tooka hybrid with cat-like abilities and a fierce attitude, finds herself locked onto Wrecker who absolutely hits it off with such playfulness.

Noble remains vigilant, watching over everyone, with her loyal Loth-Wolf, Dume, by her side. The Empire for their reasons, continues to view Noble as a valuable asset, that they need to convert to their cause...

However, she has no intention of succumbing to the dark side as she embarks on a new journey filled with challenges, mysteries, and a future that she knows is going to happen. The two new sister clones carry their burdens, with a significant target on their heads under the supervision of a mysterious figure, Doctor Royce Hemlock, whom the Bad Batch has yet to discover...

-------------------------------

Many changes have happened... It wouldn't hurt to read again if you wanted to. I have removed a few chapters too! things have been extended as well. Enjoy! And if you are new to this! Look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing you in the 4th book, NOBLE: Recollection!