Prom (FINALE)

POV: Y/N

-----------------------

I stared in the mirror at my mormon length prom dress

I stared in the mirror at my mormon length prom dress. Since I'm not like other girls, I only had mascara on and tennis shoes under my dress- Converse. I was officially ready for my knights in shining armor to come get me!

Three knocks rang through the room- They're here! I walked to the door and opened it slowly, for a dramatic reveal of my beautiful mormon length dress.

It was my handsome knights! But they didn't notice me- they were busy throwing fisticuffs!

"Your boobs are small!" Mike did a triple backflip deluxe handspring headspin handspin tailheadspin 360 attack on Norton.

"NUH-UH!" Norton dodged mike's very precise attack, and swiped his ankles with his ankles causing him to fall. Mike then landed on his tailbone.

"AHEM."

They looked over in horror.

"Nice fisticuffs chap." Norton helped him up sophisticatedly.

"Yes mate, our little tiddlywankerpinkypopaloo was quite tasteful." Mike dusted himself off.

Norton then picked him up and threw him anyways. "M'lady, are you ready for the night of your life?"

I batted my eyelashes, and lifted my dress slightly to reveal my ANKLES- I'm so scandalous! Norton eyed my ankles which were covered by TRANSLUCENT socks.. instead of my usual solids.

"I take that as a yes." Norton held his hand out and I took it. Mike got up quickly and booty bumped norton out of the way.

"Allow me, pookie pie!" He took Norton's spot quickly.

Norton crawled after us quickly. "She's my pookie pie, go bake your own!" He grabbed my free hand. I walked hand in hand with the both of them down the hall.

After everything we have been through, this decision will be tough.

-----------------------

POV: Margaretha Zelle

I sat in front of the vanity, applying my blush. My reputation has been WAVERED by that twink! Ever since middle school he has been a parasite in my life! And now he had just crossed the line! That blonde hair was supposed to be mine.

Now everyone knows it was a wig! Im humiliated!

(A/N: Nobody actually saw the wig get pulled off of her but margaretha is just like me and is delusional but shes so girlboss i lov her)

Vera came up behind me, gently running her fingers up my arm. "Marg, I think it's time we go- you've been staring in the mirror for an awfully long time."

I looked up at my wonderful girlfriend through the mirror. How could I not stare in the mirror? My hair does NOT go well with my dress as it was supposed to! I took his hair for a reason.