Dorm Room Sleepover

POV: Y/N

I open my eyes slowly, my head throbbing and my body aching. My wipeout was bad... But what happened after? I couldn't recall. What I do recall, was being repeatedly beaten in the head with a sharp crown. That damned Kreacherina! I might as well get a glass of water to cool down.

As I try to stretch, I notice I'm constricted. I was in the warm cuddle of Norton Campbell. I could feel him breathing down my neck, and his warmth was seeping into my bones. The water could wait- This was much more important.

After being assaulted at my fashion showdown, the pieces of my heart that have been struggling to fit into Manor High became so quiet ever since I was cuddling with Norton. It was as if they found peace, as if they needed this to piece back together to be whole again. It was like I was transported into a serene space, a place of loving and restoration.

I even forget about how I was slowly bleeding out due to my blunt head injuries. My heart dropped as i felt something moving at my feet. I sat up quickly to see a lumpy shadow near it. What in tarnations was that? I grabbed my phone that has my super cute phone case and turned on the flash and shone it at the creature.

 What in tarnations was that? I grabbed my phone that has my super cute phone case and turned on the flash and shone it at the creature

"Mike!?"

It was mike, rolled up like a dog just sleeping at the end of our bed!

I screamed my lungs out, causing Norton to sit up quickly. He squealed like a girl and squirmed out of the bed, hitting his head against the wall as he fell.

Mike then woke up, screaming! We sat there for a solid four and a half minutes screaming at the sight of each other! The door to me and Norton's room opened, Luchino walked in. He screamed loudly, running back out, slamming the door behind him. The next door cowboy banged on the wall.

"Quit all that yappin! PUHTOOIE!" Did he just spit at our wall!?

Everyone stopped yelling and got a disgusted look on their face. The nearby nextdoor cowboy SPAT at our wall!

Silence finally fell upon the room. My heart still racing, I gulped and glanced over at the clock. 2AM. Ah dang-nabbit, was I out that long?

Mike hopped up, his hair a ruffled mess.
"So homie hoppers, what are we doing for our slumber party!"
Mike's grin was wide and genuine, but Norton had other plans.

Norton clawed his way back up to the bed, rubbing his head from the hard hit he endured on the wall.
"What you're gonna do is leave." Norton growled.
"How did you even get in here? Scram!" He shook his fist at Mike.

"I'm not blowing out of this joint yet! I was kindly invited by Y/N half vampire half demon half werewolf half fairy half mermaid half vampire again!" Mike hopped onto the bed in between me and Norton.

"Wh- How- Y/N when did you invite him!?" Norton looked over, frustrated. He was crossing his arms like an angry child who's mother didn't get them chocolate.