Pre-Prom Madness

A/N: if you're still reading this, this is gonna be the longest chapter prob so good luck

POV: Mike Morton

I sat in my circus tent conveniently placed in the courtyard of the school crying. All my beautiful golden locks were gone and they were placed on that rolo loving witches head.

Not only that, but the entire school had seen me walking through the halls crying! People were smacking the back of my bald head all day!

How could I possibly win back the love of my life, the dimple to my smile! She can't see lil' ol me like this! But I need my revenge.

I snickered as I concocted a plan. I was to destroy what Margaretha loved most- Rolo's.

-----------------------

POV: Margaretha Zelle

I'm walking down the hall, quite beautifully mind you, hand in hand with my girlfriend Vera Nair. People in the hall stood and stared at us in absolute awe. Many of them had stars or hearts in their eyes. I heard a voice from my left, a distinct southern drawl gaining my attention.

"Well I'll be damned" Said the voice. It was a a man with buttony eyes and a nose and everything started walking towards me. He had a lasso (basically like Kevin in the 1v4 asymmetrical horror game) and he was wearing all black and it was obvious he was a cowboy. It was... the nearby cowboy!

"Your blonde locks shining brighter than any star darlin" He says, smouldering at me.
He tucked a lock of hair behind his ear, we're now connected and Vera did NOT look happy. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, squeezing my hand to a painful degree, I hear several bones snap crackle and pop.

I grab my hair back from his ear, tucking it behind Vera's ear instead.

"I'm flattered but I'm with Vera now, now we need to get going or we'll be late for lunch" I gripped Vera's hand with my partially broken hand and we walked further towards the cafe. We sat at our normal table, already being occupied by our bestest friends ever, Demi, Patricia and her girlfriend Tracy.

"Hello Ladies!" I exclaim. I sit down, pulling Vera down into the chair beside me. She's still a little upset about the nearby cowboy situation, so I smother her face in kisses. I pull back and her entire face is pink from my lipstick. God I'm such a Chad.
Demi pulls a bottle of Jack from her lunch pail and downs it one gulp, she looks at the rest of us.

"What do you guys have for lunch today"
She hiccups, drunker than a skunk.

I reach into my purse and pull out the best lunch anyone's ever had, nothing else can compare to this meal, its practically ambrosia. Out from my purse comes a box of ROLLOS, my favorite! I carfully take a single Rollo from the box, delicately unrapping the gold foil from the chocolate treat I so crave.