Prom-posal

3 Months Later

POV: Y/N

The day of prom has finally arrived to Manor High's door step. With everyone planning their prom-posals, the school was occupied and busy! The morning announcement chimed over the loud chattering classrooms. Marg loudly squealed in excitement, causing everyone to scream in pain as their ears rang!

"GOOOOOOD MORNING MANOR HIGH!" She was in a really good mood from what it seemed! Typical Marg! She seemed so cheerful she even giggled.

"As you all know, PROM has finally arrived!" She was giggling again.

"Be sure to ask that SPECIAL someone to the PROM! This is the most important night of your life as sad, overworked teenager in a highschool setting!" She giggled more.

"Like this-" She paused. "I'm about to give you an example." She whispered.

Marg cleared her throat- intensely. I could hear the mucus.

"Vera, will you go to the prom with me!?"

Vera gasped and screamed "Oh my god yes!" She ran out of the classroom to what I'm assuming was the office.

Wait a minute. G-Gay people? I'm incredibly
homophobic and I cannot accept this. I grit my teeth at the existence of these gay 'people'. I already have to deal with Mike enough, I can't take this anymore!

(Y/N was born and raised in a morman household in Massachusetts. She is an uber homophobic christian. feel free to be mean to her.)

"Oh and also, the winner of the box tops event for Hungry Hunters In Need is Mr. Professional Leo's class." The announcement chimed out. Everyone cheered! We won the box tops event for Hungry Hunters In Need! We get a pizza party!

Norton squealed next to me in excitement. He loves the Hungry Hunters In Need Charity!
"I donated over 168 box tops for this very moment." He said to me, bouncing his eyebrows. Woah, his massive amount of box top donating is really making me feel a little something something. 😍

Margaretha walked in our classroom with Vera latched onto her arm. Not only was she holding Vera, but she was holding our prize pizza! The class howled and screamed. Give us our pizza we crave!

Margaretha then opened the pizza box slowly to reveal the cheesy goodness we deserved. But the pizza was something that would soon make us hurl and vomit.

 But the pizza was something that would soon make us hurl and vomit

She displayed the cheese and broccoli pizza. Everyone paused with a disgusted look on their face. Even Vera was horrified! Not only was it broccoli pizza, it was cut into squares!