Comeback

POV: NORTON CAMPBELL

I drop my ziploc baggie full of ice as I come back to my dorm to a horrific sight. Mike trying to smear his lips all over my broad! The nerve of this circus freak is insane! I scoop up some ice from the floor and chuck it at Mike's head.

"Nobody touches m'lady!" I growl.

I assert my dominance with the ice- Over Mike and Y/N. Mike stands up, wiping the water droplets from the ice off his head.

"Listen here chum!" Mike continued to wipe more water out of his hair.
"Me and Y/N half vampire half demon half werewolf half fairy half mermaid half vampire again are lovers!"

I spoke through gritted teeth. "Liar."

Mike gave me a smug look. "Is THIS a lie?"
He then grabbed Y/N, dipping her and giving her a passionate kiss.

Watching Mike kiss the love of my life, made my heart seize and die in my chest. She wasn't even pushing him away! To the left of me I heard the nearby cowboy offer his condolences

"damn partner, you must have an achey breaky heart now huh"

NO
I WILL NOT HAVE AN ACHEY BREAKY HEART
AHHHHHHHHHH

(That's him yelling)

I rush to Mike and Y/N, shoving my arms between them and pushing them apart. It wasn't until I see Y/N fall that I notice her face is completely dry (Mike's a moist kisser, ew) but the back of her hand was soaked. She blocked Mike's kiss with her hand!
EAT THAT CIRCUS FREAK!

Mike wiped his lips. "Y/N, how could you!"

Y/N stood, trying to catch her breath.

"Look, I love both of you. I've known you both for just a day and I've felt like I've known the both of you my entire life." She was breathing heavily still.

"But I cant bare to watch you guys torment each other... Over me!" She looked away dramatically.

She's so humble.

"I need some time alone!" She sobbed and ran out the door past Kevin- I mean the nearby cowboy.

Not the alone time! Now Im stuck with Michael! I hate Michael!

"What are we gonna do now!?" Mike said, biting his nails

I glared over at the boy.

"What you're gonna do..." I approached him slowly, my stomps echoing throughout the dorm. When I reached him, I grabbed him by the collar lifting him ever so slightly.

"You're gonna leave me and Y/N alone- I found her first MICHAEL!" I said with venom. I threw him back down to the floor.

"First of all," Mike began. "Shouldn't you be helping your actual girlfriend with her tragic lawsuit from the fashion showdown earlier?" Mike got up, dusting himself off.

"Also, my name isn't Michael. OR JOSE! It's Mike. Norton we have been going to the same school for 12 years. And you still don't refer to me as the correct name."

He approached the door and opened it. But before he exited, he left this sentence to float through the dorm.

"Also, your hat is stupid." He stuck his tongue out and slammed the door.

-------- Time Skip ---------

I am sitting in Mrs. Mary's class, How to Rescue 101 0n only 3 hours of sleep and a stressed conscious. Ever since last night with my hoedown with Michael, (I learned that from the nearby cowboy,) I haven't been able to think straight. I never knew such evil lurked in Manor High.